ADVERTISEMENT

D1 play-off picture final complete

This crap would have never happened with Kevin Charles..

giphy.gif

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
Howard vs Tower Hill possible city title to be played in the ‘burbs. Heaven save us!!

I originally thought Howard was opening tournament with Tower Hill....my bad...

Last edited:
Reactions: BackinBlack86
BY the way.. someone in the chat room at the reveal show.. revealed Howard lost 7 players to grades.. I questioned him and says its true.. Things were moving too fast for me to get names.. This has happened to Howard a few times before come play-off time

Reactions: Titanium Shadow
BY the way.. someone in the room at the reveal.. revealed Howard lost 7 players to grades.. I questioned him and says its true.. Things were moving too fast for me to get names.. This has happened to Howard a few times come play-off time

That could be a huge if true.

BY the way.. someone in the chat room at the reveal show.. revealed Howard lost 7 players to grades.. I questioned him and says its true.. Things were moving too fast for me to get names.. This has happened to Howard a few times before come play-off time
But did those same players play Thursday night? If those players played Thursday night then that win must be vacated and given to Glasgow. Ineligible players playing. That vacated win would rework the entire D1 and D2 playoffs structure.
Their report cards were published on Wednesday.

But did those same players play Thursday night? If those players played Thursday night then that win must be vacated and given to Glasgow. Ineligible players playing. That vacated win would rework the entire D1 and D2 playoffs structure.
Their report cards were published on Wednesday.

lol gotta love Rockem..always with the conspiracy.. probably wouldn't need them for Glasgow so why would they they play them?.. plus I know Ritter he would never do anything like that..

Reactions: youjustme
lol gotta love Rockem..always with the conspiracy.. probably wouldn't need them for Glasgow so why would they they play them?.. plus I know Ritter he would never do anything like that..
Like I said D1 and D2 brackets would look different with the win being vacated. Facts

People hate admitting when they're wrong. I doubt they will do anything about last week's game.
You’re correct and nothing will get done. More probable that they weren’t thinking about the grades at that time. They knew it wouldn’t matter to them for playoff implications. Why sit them when they can fix the grades over the long weekend.

Heres the convo.. make your own determination if true or not.. I am guessing Mason is a legit source..but of course nothing is 100% on the net lol

Mason H.howard just lost 7 starters
Terry HeintzenMason ? true or you playin?
Terry Heintzengrades?
Mason H.terry i’m being serious
Terry Heintzen Dang Mason.. that sux..
Joseph Poppiti grades... the great equalizer
Terry Heintzen Mason thats not the first time for Howard though..
Mason H.yea ik

Didn't hear what you heard. My sense is that there might be a few Incomplete grades which are readily addressable.

Last edited:
Final

1. Hodgson (10-0 )–56+4bp=60
2. Middletown (9-1) –55+3bp=58
3. Smyrna (8-2) –50+4bp=54
4. Sussex Central (8-2)–48 +1bp=49
5. Concord (6-4)–36+9bp=45
6. Salesianum (6-4) –37+7bp=44 (head to head over Dover)

Dover (6-4) –40+4bp= 44

BP's
OOS

ANC 7 wins ( Friends)
Kennett (PA) 9 wins (St Marks)
Episcopal Academy 9 wins (Sallies)

Parkside 9 wins ( Delmar)
St Marys 7 wins (Delmar)
Easton 6 wins (Delmar)

Glenelg 7 wins (Smyrna)
La Plata 6 wins ( Central)

In State

HVT- 9 wins
TH- 8 wins
WB- 9 wins
Central 8 wins
Lake 8 wins

Middletown 9 wins
Howard 9 wins

Caravel 8 wins
Smyrna 7 wins
AI 8 wins
Delmar 8 wins
Archmere 7 wins

Friends 7 wins
DMA 7 wins

St Marks 6 wins
RLCA 7 wins

Not that it matters anymore, but, I had HVT at 58+4 and Sals at 38+7. What did I miss? I have same for everyone else. Just curious

Not that it matters anymore, but, I had HVT at 58+4 and Sals at 38+7. What did I miss? I have same for everyone else. Just curious

HVT: You have correct I messed up accidently only giving HVT 4 for Penn after week 9. It was the 1 week I didn't show my work probably why no one caught it lol anyway you have HVT correct

SALS: Penn 6, Dover 6, Appo 6, Smyrna 1, Episcopal 0, Mastery 6, St G 6, HVT 1, MT 1, St M 4 = 37

Last edited:
Reactions: mrmarksj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT