ADVERTISEMENT

Dark horse Candidates For 2021 Delaware Player of The Year

Edp445

Mascot
Dec 20, 2017
Any thoughts on possible players that are overlooked in player of the year conversations? Names that don’t pop up that probably should. My dark horse candidate would probably be Hajek out of Milford. Kids an absolute menace. Puts up astronomical numbers.

Reactions: dellylax
Any thoughts on possible players that are overlooked in player of the year conversations? Names that don’t pop up that probably should. My dark horse candidate would probably be Hajek out of Milford. Kids an absolute menace. Puts up astronomical numbers.

he’s good. If I was a betting man I would say Gabe Best.

Chris Wong at Sallies will put if 50-60 goals.

Brett Hickey will score a ton for Tower Hill.

Reactions: dellylax
Well... let’s talk.
We need to realize. Gabe best is good, not great. Decent, not all star. Flame, not fire. He’s gonna do great don’t get me wrong, but he’s not gonna be that great. Kid who got hurt on Cape last year that is an absolute stud. 6’1 205 think he practices Judaism if I’m not mistaken. Excited to see what he can do this year. Watch out for him.

Best is a good bet.

Wouldn’t be as confident with Wang though. Going to be interesting to see him play without such a good supporting cast like Falconetti (Who open mouth fed him with assists). Not expecting more than 30 goals from him in his 2021 campaign.

Hickey is wavy and will likely show out/get his name out there.

Jack Huss; a new name at Cape, rising freshman, Bayhawks alum, very interested in what he will provide.

Not quite sure what the kids religious beliefs have to do with his abilities but whatever you say upstatelaxstar

Well... let’s talk.
We need to realize. Gabe best is good, not great. Decent, not all star. Flame, not fire. He’s gonna do great don’t get me wrong, but he’s not gonna be that great. Kid who got hurt on Cape last year that is an absolute stud. 6’1 205 think he practices Judaism if I’m not mistaken. Excited to see what he can do this year. Watch out for him.

Your take on Gabe Best is spot on. I’ve been to a couple of Cape games to watch him play, and my son (A junior on JV and two year swing player) could probably guard Best. Best is damn good but I don’t see him finishing the season as the top player in Delaware lacrosse. Regardless, I believe the player you’re referring to on Cape is Jaden Davis. He fits the description.

Reactions: UpStateLaxStar
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT