ADVERTISEMENT

Delaware Coaches With The Most Wins

Ikeyfbst2

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2015
I have been trying to find out some information about Delaware coaches, and who the top 10 would be in dual meet wins? As most of you know I am a very casual observer of wrestling, but was wondering if any of you pros could point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!

It is tough to find. #1 is Phil Shultie with 432 out if Sussex Central. In no particular order and without any stats to back it up lol, I would say some guys in the top 10 would probably be Dickie Howell from CR, Jack Holloway from William Penn, Don Parslay out of Milford. Maybe guys like Harry Rigby, Steve Bastinelli, and Kurt Howell. But if you start going back to like the 70s and before I really don't know.

It is tough to find. #1 is Phil Shultie with 432 out if Sussex Central. In no particular order and without any stats to back it up lol, I would say some guys in the top 10 would probably be Dickie Howell from CR, Jack Holloway from William Penn, Don Parslay out of Milford. Maybe guys like Harry Rigby, Steve Bastinelli, and Kurt Howell. But if you start going back to like the 70s and before I really don't know.
That is kind of what I came up with. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a pro out there who knew the numbers. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT