ADVERTISEMENT

Delcastle invitational

Longagoplayer

In the weight room getting big
Jun 16, 2021
Figured why not start a thread here for the tournament so anyone who has any observations post it on here. Believe it is suppose to kick off at 4pm and run through the quarters tonight and start back up tomorrow at 930.

Exciting Match Ups:
215- August vs Agresti
165- Spoor vs Bender
150- Is a toss up. Munch, Miller, Schaen and Waski could all bring it home.
144- Duffy vs Wells
HWT- I think Crock is going to surprise some people this weekend.

Exciting Match Ups:
215- August vs Agresti
165- Spoor vs Bender
150- Is a toss up. Munch, Miller, Schaen and Waski could all bring it home.
144- Duffy vs Wells
HWT- I think Crock is going to surprise some people this weekend.
Capes not there this weekend. And I heard Bender got injured again but don't know the extent.

Some exciting semi match ups:
106 Andrew’s (ST) vs McEvoy (CR)
113 Moffet (CR) vs Bellarin (RL)
126 Davis (Sal) vs Givens (ST)
138 Elliot (ST) vs Fabuien (RL)
144 Sinclair (WP) vs Koop (CR)
144 Wells (CA) vs Duffy (TH)***
150 Munch (Sal) vs Uhde (App)
157 Cataldi (CR) vs Lane (WP)
157 Ebaugh (RL) vs Miller (CA)

Ebaugh (RL), Wells (CA), Lane (WP) and Timmons (Mtown) all had big wins. Timmons with the upset of the night so far.

Reactions: Restler89
Match of the night either goes to the OT victory at 126, or The OT victory at 144 between the 2 #1s

Champs:
106: Clif Bahksh St Marks
113: Dom Lucian Tower Hill
120: Eddie Radecki Caravel
126: Cam Davis Sallies
132: Luke Poore Caravel
138: Danny Williams DMA
144: Danny Sinclair WP
150: Sam Munch Sallies
157: Michael Lane WP
165: Luke Spoor St Marks
175: Drew Simpson DMA
190: Justin Griffith Sanford
215: Max Agresti Sallies
285: Phil Crock Friends

Dom Lucian, Luke Poore, Drew Simpson, & Phil Crock all recorded pins in the finals.

Reactions: Restler89
Sinclair beating Wells was a big surprise to me. Wells looked good vs Duffy from TH. I thought the weight difference would have been a factor for Sinclair but that off-season wrestling seeming to pay-off for him.

Sinclair beating Wells was a big surprise to me. Wells looked good vs Duffy from TH. I thought the weight difference would have been a factor for Sinclair but that off-season wrestling seeming to pay-off for him.
I'm going to be honest, I wasn't because he did something similar, last year. He bumped up to wrestle Mikey Frederick, who was the number kid for 145 (eventual state champion). Sinclair seems to want to wrestle the best guys available and I like that. I think that more Delaware guys should do it. It adds excitement to our sport.

Reactions: Dewrestling123
Shouldn't have been a big surprise. Sinclair beat him twice last season. 7-0 the second match. It was a closer one this year!

Reactions: concord87
Shouldn't have been a big surprise. Sinclair beat him twice last season. 7-0 the second match. It was a closer one this year!
I didn’t know that but Wells was in a different room last year and was in and out of the starting lineup. I’m curious to see if Sinclair stays at 144 or goes back down to 138. Would like to see how he matches up against Duffy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT