ADVERTISEMENT

DIAA Drama

The individual sports committees mostly run the tournaments.. It is really no big deal...

If people actually read articles instead of the headlines the article clearly states he received a job opportunity that was to good for he and his family to pass up...

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
If people actually read articles instead of the headlines the article clearly states he received a job opportunity that was to good for he and his family to pass up...

True, BiB. I agree the committees run the tournaments. The stunning thing to me is the short tenure. I understand his logic. Maybe the DIAA job is not that attractive. My sense is that the job should go to a retiring AD as a career capper. One problem may be that many senior AD's that coach are probably making more money than the Director.

It is a dilemma.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Drama Queen Bummy.. The Headline Whore...

3eoekl.jpg

"My sense is that the job should go to a retiring AD as a career capper."

I have an idea for a suggestion.

My sense is that the job should go to a retiring AD as a career capper.

The retiring AD would ask you if you are trying to shorten his or her life. The nonstop phone calls from parents about officiating or cheating opponents or coaching would be enough to send me running away. Still, if they need someone, I can ignore those calls with the best of them.

They were guilty as hell

But should add I think they were good for DE football. We have definitely seen an uptick in recruiting in this state ever since that happened.

actually I was referring to the more recent investigation (of which nothing was found).. I really could have put anyone in, Caravel, Smyrna etc.. and made the same joke.. I was being sarcastic...

actually I was referring to the more recent investigation (of which nothing was found).. I really could have put anyone in, Caravel, Smyrna etc.. and made the same joke.. I was being sarcastic...

They went after them again?

Any see there sports teams lately? They clearly arent cheating. .

And yes I know your joking didn't mean to dampen the mood!

Reactions: BackinBlack86
They went after them again?

Any see there sports teams lately? They clearly arent cheating. .

And yes I know your joking didn't mean to dampen the mood!

Yeah it was about the flag league and camps and combines they have been having there.. They just wanted to make sure Anderson knows and understands the rules about influence and sponsorship by the school of such events.. no biggie.. Someone was complaining about all the signs they were putting up everywhere. We had a thread on here about it

https://depreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/diaa.15698/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT