ADVERTISEMENT

DMA is at it again!

DEfootballFan6

Getting reps on JV
Dec 1, 2021
After the JV game between DMA and St. Marks. A member of the JV staff got into a fight with a DMA players parent in the parking lot. They can’t get out of their own way. There are also rumors floating around the HC will be on the agenda again in November for texting a player from Middletown about playing for him. And this concludes todays episode of 302 Takeover Gone Wrong

Parmus Catholic in New Jersey was found last month to have recruited a player from Belleville HS via text. The NJSIAA controversies committee banned Paramus from this year's state tournament and placed the program on probation for 2 years.

Belleville, unsatisfied with the punishment, appealed to the NJSIAA board. The board suspended the Paramus coach for the first 4 games next year and an assistant through the probation period. Paramus was also fined. They are not appealing the decision.

Parmus Catholic in New Jersey was found last month to have recruited a player from Belleville HS via text. The NJSIAA controversies committee banned Paramus from this year's state tournament and placed the program on probation for 2 years.

Belleville, unsatisfied with the punishment, appealed to the NJSIAA board. The board suspended the Paramus coach for the first 4 games next year and an assistant through the probation period. Paramus was also fined. They are not appealing the decision.
That’s how you get things done!

After the JV game between DMA and St. Marks. A member of the JV staff got into a fight with a DMA players parent in the parking lot. They can’t get out of their own way. There are also rumors floating around the HC will be on the agenda again in November for texting a player from Middletown about playing for him. And this concludes todays episode of 302 Takeover Gone Wrong
I fell bad for whoever becomes the HC of DMA next year. Their program culture is so toxic right now

#302cleanupcrew

giphy.gif

The NJ thing is whole different world. This did not happen overnight. It took 20 years for them to agree on a super conference, and then finally suspending those that went outside the lines.

Back to DMA:
It was/is only a matter of time the internal fights start to take place. Over a year ago, I made the comment. Your son, goes to the school, with the opportunity to compete. Just compete with a fair shot to get on the field. Here comes along this recruit and that recruit, and you are a parent sitting there going what the F**k. Winning at all costs, cost a lot!
Kids/Players are the ones that will be holding the bag. Just to the right thing and start over. Get the right group in there with the best interest of the young men/women at the school. Not the interest of your coaches.

AS for texting M'town players. I thought they knew about this already. Seems like everyone else knew. Oh, wait maybe the right form was not filled out, or maybe it was the right form, but his phone got hacked, or twitter was hacked? Enough!

Its funny - I dont want to name teams, however certain teams play each other. The next thing on twitter is, good game, class program, always a tough battle. This is not one or two programs but many. They are on socail media congratulating each other, and look forward to the opportunity to compete again. After you play DMA, its we got you, or will get you next time, blah blah blah. If they wanted to bring attention they did, congratulations, but you aint won Sh*t!

DIAA had ruled they were no longer going to respond or look into complaints about this stuff from anonymous sources and that a name had to be attached to the complaint. It's why they dismissed the MT complaints. So if it's on the docket someone must have submitted it with their name and evidence. I would assume anyway.. Let's not forget this gem to a kid that goes/went to Cardinal O'Hara that was made public and nothing came of it. Didn't Middletown get a kid from O'hara? 🤔

313383007_10159946411910743_4762466004239511136_n.jpg

Last edited:
The NJ thing is whole different world. This did not happen overnight. It took 20 years for them to agree on a super conference, and then finally suspending those that went outside the lines.

Back to DMA:
It was/is only a matter of time the internal fights start to take place. Over a year ago, I made the comment. Your son, goes to the school, with the opportunity to compete. Just compete with a fair shot to get on the field. Here comes along this recruit and that recruit, and you are a parent sitting there going what the F**k. Winning at all costs, cost a lot!
Kids/Players are the ones that will be holding the bag. Just to the right thing and start over. Get the right group in there with the best interest of the young men/women at the school. Not the interest of your coaches.

AS for texting M'town players. I thought they knew about this already. Seems like everyone else knew. Oh, wait maybe the right form was not filled out, or maybe it was the right form, but his phone got hacked, or twitter was hacked? Enough!

Its funny - I dont want to name teams, however certain teams play each other. The next thing on twitter is, good game, class program, always a tough battle. This is not one or two programs but many. They are on socail media congratulating each other, and look forward to the opportunity to compete again. After you play DMA, its we got you, or will get you next time, blah blah blah. If they wanted to bring attention they did, congratulations, but you aint won Sh*t!

You forgot the "we beat ourselves this time" blah blah blah tweet.. lol

Last edited:
Wasn't aware of the one from NG

The two I was thinking of are one from Roman Catholic and another from Archbishop John Carroll.. Not O'Hara though
I can confirm that the kid from Roman Catholic is actually from middletown and resides here. However, the Archbishop Curley kid…is using an address in Odessa feeder.

how is middletown going to complain about DMA when they do the same thing? Lol

Reactions: baseballer46
However, the Archbishop Curley kid…is using an address in Odessa feeder.

Archbishop Spalding. The kid is from Millington, Md. Someone had mentioned they rented a trailer or something in DE to do the thing. Which technically maintaining dual residencies for eligibility is against the rules. Parents own a Solar business in Chestertown and both his siblings still go to their school in Maryland from what I understand.

but yeah your right if Middletown made the complaint vs DMA then they have some nerve or must feel like they are untouchable or something. ☠️

The kid who wears #5 is who i am talking about. Went to Archbishop Ryan in Philly. I’m sorry wrong archbishop lol

The kid who wears #5 is who i am talking about. Went to Archbishop Ryan in Philly. I’m sorry wrong archbishop lol
oh,, he came from Archbishop John Carroll in Radnor, PA. According to HS he said he was told his mom bought a house in Middletown. Not sure I believe that one considering he only "announced" he was going to MT in mid July

Middletown,Smyrna ,sallies, and maybe few others in Delaware are only schools with decent academics and athletics to match. But we wonder why kids leave and test out of state schools…… damned if you do , damned if you don’t! I guess everyone will be happy when the few schools we do have fall into mediocrity like Newark,CR,Penn …………as far as football of course

If he is a senior he couldn’t go to Odessa anyway, if your talking bout the same kid
doesn't matter anyway. If he legit moved into DE he can choice to any school he wants.

2.2 Eligibility, Residence

Maintaining multiple residences in order to circumvent this requirement shall render the student ineligible.

2.4.4.1.9 Transfer Due to Change of Residence

A change in residence has occurred when all occupancy of the previous residence has ended and a new legal residence has been established. Maintaining dual residency for purposes of athletic eligibility shall render the student ineligible

Last edited:
doesn't matter anyway. If he legit moved into DE he can choice to any school he wants.

Maintaining multiple residences in order to circumvent this requirement shall render the student ineligible.

A change in residence has occurred when all occupancy of the previous residence has ended and a new legal residence has been established. Maintaining dual residency for purposes of athletic eligibility shall render the student ineligible
What I’m saying is…his mom didn’t purchase property in Middletown. He’s using a known Middletown fan address who lives in Odessa feeder (now) before it was Middletown which is why he is eligible to play there. The guys kid goes around Odessa telling kids they’re using his address.

He’s not the issue, it’s the position coach that uses his address for 3 players that are related to each other. Not all football players…but 1 is a big piece of the LB group. All 3 live in Newark.

• Wow
Reactions: BackinBlack86
Obviously you may have info regarding that case, I remember few years ago Coach jones from Dover had few kids live with him from Baltimore and they played few years.

Obviously you may have info regarding that case, I remember few years ago Coach jones from Dover had few kids live with him from Baltimore and they played few years.

Yeah Coach Jones came from Edmonson High in Westside Baltimore and brought a couple kids with him Moody and Pack. I hadn't heard they were living with him but if he was a legal guardian then it would be technically legal or maybe if they were 18 and established a legal residence. I know the history on both those kids from their rec days and coaching against their teams.

Edmonson's most famous alum played Lax.. 🎃

EnragedWigglyHydra-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
He’s not the issue, it’s the position coach that uses his address for 3 players that are related to each other. Not all football players…but 1 is a big piece of the LB group. All 3 live in Newark.

But why? If they live in Newark they don't need a Mtown address to go to Middletown they can just choice there. Unless you are saying they never filed the school choice paperwork or whatever.. but you can live in Newark and choice to Middletown if you want as long as you go through the school choice program. Also providing it wasn't a second transfer or a Sr year transfer then yes you would have to live in the feeder to be eligible

Last edited:
What I’m saying is…his mom didn’t purchase property in Middletown. He’s using a known Middletown fan address who lives in Odessa feeder (now) before it was Middletown which is why he is eligible to play there. The guys kid goes around Odessa telling kids they’re using his address.
If the people he is staying with or using their address are not his legal guardians then he is in fact ineligible. And if he is 18 then

2.2.1.7 A student who reaches the age of majority (18) and leaves their parents' place of residency and jurisdiction thereof, and moves to another attendance zone to continue their high school education shall be ineligible to participate in athletics for 180 school days commencing with the first day of official attendance on or after their 18th birthday.

That being said parents give legal guardianship over to their siblings or relatives so their kid can transfer and be eligible all the time. It's not legal technically but it would be very difficult to "prove intent" should the DIAA try and charge anyone on it using the transfer for athletic advantage clause.

Just like the case for Sr RB xfer to Smyrna. DId the Mom get a low income apt in Smyrna just so her kid could play there. Of course but try and prove intent that the xfer was for athletic advantage. DIAA won't touch it and their lawyer would advise them not to even think about it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT