ADVERTISEMENT

DMA HC imposter.

DEfootballFan6

Getting reps on JV
Dec 1, 2021
Its not a secret how critical I have been about DMA recently on this forum…but right is right and wrong is wrong…and I can tell you all that the person using the DMA Take Over name on here is NOT Coach Lincoln, so please do not take anything that imposter says as coming from the HC or AD. This person whoever they truly are should just man up and let everyone know that instead of responding to posts that ask for Coach Lincoln’s response…You aren’t him…stop portraying it. I’m not a fan of the HC…but right is right and wrong is wrong.

@DMA_302TakeOver

200.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: DEfootballFan6
This is accurate, it is not them… I do have a solid guess who it is though. There is 1 person who has had a serious agenda against them that borderlines on restraining order levels. Its actually sad- I think this person also runs more than 1 team related account on this board. This guy tweets something related to DMA or the coaches on a regular basis in and out of season…people post constantly on the forum and most of their info is rumors and opinions, not agenda. This guy just recently started posting from 3 accounts on here and all negative DMA news all the time. 1 pretending to be Linc, 2 fanboying a certain runner-up. Take it for what its worth-

Reactions: oldtimer60
This is accurate, it is not them… I do have a solid guess who it is though. There is 1 person who has had a serious agenda against them that borderlines on restraining order levels. Its actually sad- I think this person also runs more than 1 team related account on this board. This guy tweets something related to DMA or the coaches on a regular basis in and out of season…people post constantly on the forum and most of their info is rumors and opinions, not agenda. This guy just recently started posting from 3 accounts on here and all negative DMA news all the time. 1 pretending to be Linc, 2 fanboying a certain runner-up. Take it for what its worth-
You think the DMA and Smyrna OnTop accounts were arguing with each other but the same person? Lol. So you think the Smyrna on Top account would comment…then sign out and sign into DMA? Lol .

You think the DMA and Smyrna OnTop accounts were arguing with each other but the same person? Lol. So you think the Smyrna on Top account would comment…then sign out and sign into DMA? Lol .
Maybe im wrong, was a guess, but I think smyrnaontop is twidderphil at the very least. As obsessed as his twitter is with DMA hate and smyrna love, it wouldnt surprise me. Also curious why ur kid still goes to dma if u hate it so much. If mine hated it and the leadership i would probably have him transfer but what do i know…lol.

Maybe im wrong, was a guess, but I think smyrnaontop is twidderphil at the very least. As obsessed as his twitter is with DMA hate and smyrna love, it wouldnt surprise me. Also curious why ur kid still goes to dma if u hate it so much. If mine hated it and the leadership i would probably have him transfer but what do i know…lol.
Phil does not have a kid at DMA.

I’m not @DMA_302TakeOver or anyone else in this forum 😂 I don’t care about DMA the school I just think what coach Lincoln is doing is wrong. I’m surprised it is not coach Lincoln the way he tweets and post on other social media accounts is how he posts on here. I’m interested on who it could be lol.

Phil last week literally tweeted when archmere beat dma in baseball, about #302takeover and has been harassing the coaches and team for 1.5 years on twitter with the same stuff being said on here btw

If i accused u and am wrong, apologies. I still can never understand being a grown adult caring so much about a team and coach not in your division. Weird to me

Its not a secret how critical I have been about DMA recently on this forum…but right is right and wrong is wrong…and I can tell you all that the person using the DMA Take Over name on here is NOT Coach Lincoln, so please do not take anything that imposter says as coming from the HC or AD. This person whoever they truly are should just man up and let everyone know that instead of responding to posts that ask for Coach Lincoln’s response…You aren’t him…stop portraying it. I’m not a fan of the HC…but right is right and wrong is wrong.
How do you know it’s not coach Lincoln?

If i accused u and am wrong, apologies. I still can never understand being a grown adult caring so much about a team and coach not in your division. Weird to me
I think it is wrong to use a military school to become some sort of prep school for football and brand it as the next best football program on the east coast. Especially when that coach and administration has been known to be shady

Reactions: Dukedog1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT