ADVERTISEMENT

DMA

My man. Don’t forget that DMA put the target on their own back with their very public brash posturing. What a silly thing to do for a high school program! Hell it’s hard enough to coach and run a strong program. Why make it harder on yourself?

I wouldn’t have any idea about DMA football unless they started a season by telling the whole state that they are going to take it over.

So what do you expect when A) they don’t back it up (except on the little teams) and B) the continue to run a dirty program (contacting KIDS directly, knowingly playing ineligible players)?
The whole #302takeover was actually only done in reference for when they were going to play Bonner up in Philly. It was meant as in delaware is coming up here to takeover your home turf. Everyone else decided it meant taking over Delaware.

The whole #302takeover was actually only done in reference for when they were going to play Bonner up in Philly. It was meant as in delaware is coming up here to takeover your home turf. Everyone else decided it meant taking over Delaware.

no-simpsons.gif

True, it did start innocently enough, but It was actually the DMA parents & fans who latched on to the #302Takeover banner. It was everyone else who came to hate it.

True, it did start innocently enough, but It was actually the DMA parents & fans who latched on to the #302Takeover banner. It was everyone else who came to hate it.
It was tagged on the DMA Football twitter. along with our coaches will out scheme you and all that basically all season last year.. whatever but too try and walk all that bravado back now is weak..

Last edited:

Everyone else? While it may have started as a mantra for a preseason game, it was most certainly tweeted every single week by the coaching staff at DMA. Just a bad look (imo of course).

This one is my personal favorite…looks like this one was after their regular season loss to Archmere. “Humble in defeat”. Hahah.

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86

Hell. They even #saidwhattheysaid! Let’s just skip the revisionist history.

They drew a big giant target on their back with a bunch of public talk…every week. Their coach (and apparently their administration) continue to do unscrupulous things and people who would otherwise be in the dark are noticing.

I think you guys misread my post. DMA DID embrace the motto. Everyone outside of DMA hated/still hates it. Who’s walking anything back.

Hell. They even #saidwhattheysaid! Let’s just skip the revisionist history.

They drew a big giant target on their back with a bunch of public talk…every week. Their coach (and apparently their administration) continue to do unscrupulous things and people who would otherwise be in the dark are noticing.
You're right they did draw a giant target on their back and it looks like this year is going to be their "karma" year. I guess in the end we will have to see what happens by the end of this year

Reactions: DelaNewb
That is exactly the point from the jump. Your kids, your dudes will be the ones that deal with it when he leaves or whatever happens. I have always felt that if a coach wants to stick His neck out then fine. Do not bring your players into it. Let’s be direct on this, it was not once, it was not in passing, it was and is direct that he was telling the 302 that they were big bad and tough.
Net result- he stays he will loose players, he leaves and players will get hurt from it and there will be a large group of transfers.
Sad- there are some real good young men on that team.

in regards to the comments about other teams. Well said Huskerman. Being handled- not hiding, not pointing fingers elsewhere. Being handled. As any good program should do. Get out in front of it. Limit exposure, do what’s right, move forward.

what about D3 Nick with head set on in parking lot of game he was suspended…word on that?

Peace and love

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: concord87
If anyone has a subscription to Delaware online, there’s an article about what happened down at Central/Hodgson, involving Layfield and some of Hodgson coaches.
The coach said he approached Layfield after coming down to the stands and apologized for using profanity. Layfield did not reciprocate. Internal Affairs has contacted the Hodgson coaches, but we all know how that's going to turn out. Besides, in Delaware, the results of IA investigations cannot be made public. The Indian River School District is also investigating. Would they ban their own school board president from the stadium?

The article states there is audio from most the interaction and captures exactly what the IR SBP said. Maybe the IR school district will take this seriously and show DIAA how to do a real, transparent investigation.

The article states there is audio from most the interaction and captures exactly what the IR SBP said. Maybe the IR school district will take this seriously and show DIAA how to do a real, transparent investigation.
If you go on YouTube….search Sussex Central athletics…find the game….go to the 1 hour and 26min mark….right when the HVT kid intercepts the ball in the end zone

Really not much of an investigation needed. Unless Layfield wants to try and say it wasn't him on the audio. Just needs to publicly apologize and then have to take some racial sensitivity class or something of that ilk. It's not like he broke any laws or anything. Assuming there is nothing else like this on his file.

Am i correct? Layfield is the head of the school board, another layfield is an SC assistant coach, and yet another layfield is the principal of SC and former DIAA Board chair?

Really not much of an investigation needed. Unless Layfield wants to try and say it wasn't him on the audio. Just needs to publicly apologize and then have to take some racial sensitivity class or something of that ilk. It's not like he broke any laws or anything. Assuming there is nothing else like this on his file.
He was named as part of a federal lawsuit filed by a female trooper a few years ago. She claims she was sexually harassed by her male colleagues, and when she approached Layfield about them, he told her she needed to have thicker skin.

• Wow
Am i correct? Layfield is the head of the school board, another layfield is an SC assistant coach, and yet another layfield is the principal of SC and former DIAA Board chair?
That is correct. The principal also ran for the Republican nomination for the 4th representative district. He lost.

"hey! hey! Coach stop cheering! Show some class"

ummm what? HVT made a huge play right before half time, stopped the drive and caused a turnover. Cheer you @$$ off coaches.

This guy is a loser. Not even going to get into the other comments he made. Yikes buddy. Get better soon.

Layfield is a prick. Always has been. Dude acts like he runs Sussex County. Typical state cop for you.

As for DMA, anybody want to explain their game last week against Delcastle? I know Delcastle has been improving and have gotten some good athletes in there but a 9 point win for DMA? That’s it?

Last edited:
I mean am I lying? Did the video not prove it?
According to people responding to Coach Lockhart's Facebook post it's a pattern of behavior with this guy.

Lot's of comments and lots of shares.. folks not happy.

308716367_10159869821615743_1273080758087325447_n.jpg

Last edited:
By the way this same thing was posted in the NJ article so we (depreps) made the NJ 😁 @fanoffootball123 is a star witness.. lol

although it might be great for ratings I am not going to post the comments..lol too 🔥🔥🔥🔥 for here..

Last edited:
Reactions: MTownCavs09
If QB at Delcastle does not come out a few times in 4Q they win. So many mistakes from DMA. And get this DMA got a sideline penalty in the 4th quarter. Can you believe it. A 15 yd penalty that kept Delcastle drive going. No way right????👎👎👎👎👎
As far DMA, anybody want to explain they’re game last week against Delcastle? I know Delcastle has been improving and have gotten some good athletes in there but a 9 point win for DMA? That’s it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT