ADVERTISEMENT

DMA

How is Slicky Nicky still the head coach at DMA? Wouldn't intentionally dressing a suspended player in another number, and then playing him, be an automatic firing? Am I missing something?

the-simpsons-superintendent-chalmers.gif

Reactions: concord87
Calpreps has the matchup Malvern 61 DMA 0, now we all know Malvern wouldn’t run the score up like that but this will be a blood bath, Not the kind of game I would look for to showcase my players if I was a head coach, thank god Nick knows better than I do.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
How is Slicky Nicky still the head coach at DMA? Wouldn't intentionally dressing a suspended player in another number, and then playing him, be an automatic firing? Am I missing something?

the-simpsons-superintendent-chalmers.gif

AD might have been in on it and gave the go ahead.. #winatallcost

What's the big deal cheat in the important District game and then sit them in a virtually meaningless game that they were going to get beat in anyway.. makes perfect sense to me lol

Calpreps has the matchup Malvern 61 DMA 0, now we all know Malvern wouldn’t run the score up like that but this will be a blood bath, Not the kind of game I would look for to showcase my players if I was a head coach, thank god Nick knows better than I do.

That Massillon game for MT isn't looking too good either. Massillon is 4-1 only loss was first game vs Archbishop Moeller 49-31. Moeller is #1 in Ohio and 20 nationally. Massillon just beat private Ohio power St Edward last Friday. St Edward was ranked 2 in OH. Massillon is currently #5 Ohio #40 Nationally

Ohio​

All Ohio rankings
#TeamOvr.Str.+/-
1Archbishop Moeller
Archbishop Moeller
5-046.8--
2Archbishop Hoban
Archbishop Hoban
5-037.9+1
3Lakota West
Lakota West
5-025.9+1
4St. Edward
St. Edward
4-145.7-2
5Washington
Washington
4-135.1+5

From the beginning it was known that their OOS games were going to be in winnable. Get out of them healthy may be the win in those scenarios!

Before the season started I thought they had a slight chance against Massillon, but with the way they are winning the games that they were “not favored In” that chance is all gone now. Massillon has a running back who I like. Reminds of Will Knight a bit. They run something of what St. Joes Prep would do with their power formations. And when you get suckered in on the run they hit you with the play action. Defense looks great.

Either way, I’m making a week out of it with the hall of fame, the Middletown game, Penn state, on the way home. Gonna have a nice little vacation and get away for a bit.

Good deal! I think DIAA should have encouraged all schools to atleast play as many in class games as possible! Cape plays two 2A schools, Dover played Arrundel, this way teams don’t have to find games. Just my opinion

Reactions: Woody_Wood
Before the season started I thought they had a slight chance against Massillon, but with the way they are winning the games that they were “not favored In” that chance is all gone now. Massillon has a running back who I like. Reminds of Will Knight a bit. They run something of what St. Joes Prep would do with their power formations. And when you get suckered in on the run they hit you with the play action. Defense looks great.

Either way, I’m making a week out of it with the hall of fame, the Middletown game, Penn state, on the way home. Gonna have a nice little vacation and get away for a bit.
Massillon is always very physical so you better be strapped up and ready to knock heads. Are you staying at the hotel in town (Hampton Inn Massillon)?

Main Street (Lincoln Way) in Massillon is kinda fun to stroll. Takes you back to olden times main street America a bit. Massillon players banners on the light pole and cheerleader's posters in the store windows with the teams schedule posters. . A couple few cool places to eat and drink. Kozmo's is probably the most popular.

307908032_10159866992040743_4127296293769897722_n.jpg

Main Street (Lincoln Way) in Massillon is kinda fun to stroll. Takes you back to olden times main street America a bit. Massillon players banners on the light pole and cheerleader's posters in the store windows with the teams schedule posters. . A couple few cool places to eat and drink. Kozmo's is probably the most popular.

307908032_10159866992040743_4127296293769897722_n.jpg

I’ll have to keep these places in mind. I’m gonna have to find somewhere to eat so I’m sure I’ll find somewhere nice. But a lot of the fans are split between that hotel and the Fairfield Inn. I believe Hampton Inn has the indoor bar and pool. But me and a few parents are staying at Fairfield. They stayed there before when MOT took the MOT Elite team to Canton on the national game on ESPN. They had a lot of great feedback from Fairfield. They gave us all a deal for booking more than 10 rooms.

Someone mentioned the rock and roll hall of fame is also close by so that might have to be a stop too.

I’ll have to keep these places in mind. I’m gonna have to find somewhere to eat so I’m sure I’ll find somewhere nice. But a lot of the fans are split between that hotel and the Fairfield Inn. I believe Hampton Inn has the indoor bar and pool. But me and a few parents are staying at Fairfield. They stayed there before when MOT took the MOT Elite team to Canton on the national game on ESPN. They had a lot of great feedback from Fairfield. They gave us all a deal for booking more than 10 rooms.

Someone mentioned the rock and roll hall of fame is also close by so that might have to be a stop too.
Kozmo's is right across the street from the Hampton.. but there are plenty places to go in or around Canton. Canton might be a little more seedy than Massillon.

Reactions: MTownCavs09
Only shot DMA has is to have that band play over on Malvern side. Play that halftime show over and over in a "no huddle" and see if they can't run them out.

So nothing will be done about DMA this season, correct? They are free and clear to do whatever they want without fear of reprisal. Or worse, anyone can do whatever they want without worry at all about sanctions or punishment for a coach, AD or school. Wild West? More like anarchy creeping up.

Reactions: Dukedog1
So nothing will be done about DMA this season, correct? They are free and clear to do whatever they want without fear of reprisal. Or worse, anyone can do whatever they want without worry at all about sanctions or punishment for a coach, AD or school. Wild West? More like anarchy creeping up.
Pretty much - they forfeited the game in question. The onus is now on the school to deal with the coach -which it seems they have by suspending him for 1 game. DIAA sportsmanship committee does not meet until after the season is over. So not much they can do by that time. They won't go back and make them forfeit games for a stupid leadership.

I believe the Diamond State conference will be kicking them out of the conference - much like did they did when they pushed RLCA out. RLCA is now a non-conference school. Imagine DMA will be also soon

Does above know how Devon Green and CJ Coombs are doing down at IMG?

Unless someone can find it, I have looked at ALL 4 of their teams rosters (National, White & Blue, and Post Grad) and the names Devon Green or CJ Coombes do not show up on either of them. If they are there I am curious on how they are doing myself.

Unless someone can find it, I have looked at ALL 4 of their teams rosters (National, White & Blue, and Post Grad) and the names Devon Green or CJ Coombes do not show up on either of them. If they are there I am curious on how they are doing myself.
Devon has a couple of short runs from 2 games on his hudl. Not much at all. I didn't see anything for CJ. I really hope it works out for both of them.

Devon has a couple of short runs from 2 games on his hudl. Not much at all. I didn't see anything for CJ. I really hope it works out for both of them.

Devon Green was one of my favorite players to watch over the past few years! What a player! He was a threat every time he touched the ball.

I really thought Edinboro was a good fit for him but l appreciate that he gambled on himself! I really hope it works out for him!

Wow, I came back on here to see what was being said about the classless middletown game ending, the thread about the multiple STM starters all caught stealing from the pike creek wawa, the howard/brandywine incident (more fights, 2nd S$&tshow in a row) , and the racist incident caught on youtube at from parent who is a state trooper and school district president downstate vs a Hodgson coach….but u dorks are still crying about DMA taking shots at the band, AD, team, and Lincoln. Lets be honest, the whole state could be better than what is transpiring lately. I appreciate your freedom to be haters, just why not equal opportunity haters???

Reactions: Confucious01
Billow, all due respect but how are we supposed to know about parent/administrator HVT, or Wawa stealing, or brandywine/howard incident if no one posts on here, Middletown and DMA were posted about on here, not the other ones as far as I know.

Reactions: nomorenonstop
-The St.Mark’s kids were suspended from school & multiple games. End of story. Nothing to see hear.
-Hodgson coach being racially disparaged by the Indian River School Board prez is all over Facebook.
-Most people at Howard/Brandywine say nothing happened.
-DMA issue is currently being investigated by DIAA.
Everything has or is being handled.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
looks like you have inside knowledge on all of them, so let
-The St.Mark’s kids were suspended from school & multiple games. End of story. Nothing to see hear.
-Hodgson coach being racially disparaged by the Indian River School Board prez is all over Facebook.
Everything has or is being
i agree, everything is being handled and will be, but only one school has a thread made about them was the point. The kids SHOULD be left out of this unless of course its one school, then feel free to openly attack coaches, AD, commandant, players, and even the band. My post isnt to start trouble its to prove the point you know…glass houses…also pointing out a full lack of team discipline and control by coaches of multiple schools with these incidents, but again like you said nothing to see here unless DMA is involved. ALL of these schools can do a better job leading here.

Does above know how Devon Green and CJ Coombs are doing down at IMG?

IMG PG doesn't seem to be doing much promoting of any players on their twitter

CJ seems to be getting more PT but hard to tell really. No offers or anything yet that I can find

Last edited:
Pretty much - they forfeited the game in question. The onus is now on the school to deal with the coach -which it seems they have by suspending him for 1 game. DIAA sportsmanship committee does not meet until after the season is over. So not much they can do by that time. They won't go back and make them forfeit games for a stupid leadership.

I believe the Diamond State conference will be kicking them out of the conference - much like did they did when they pushed RLCA out. RLCA is now a non-conference school. Imagine DMA will be also soon

The DIAA can enforce additional penalties if its proven the use of an ineligible athlete was intentional.

2.10.5 The intentional use of an ineligible athlete by a Member School or repeated indifference to its responsibility to determine the eligibility of its athletes will subject the school to additional penalties which may include suspension for the amount of days up to length of the school year from the date the charge is substantiated.

The DIAA can enforce additional penalties if its proven the use of an ineligible athlete was intentional.

2.10.5 The intentional use of an ineligible athlete by a Member School or repeated indifference to its responsibility to determine the eligibility of its athletes will subject the school to additional penalties which may include suspension for the amount of days up to length of the school year from the date the charge is substantiated.
I don’t see DIAA having the backbone to do that.

What happened at Brandywine's stadium? Was is similar to the overblown situation at Abessinio "stafium"?

I would be curious to know what a DIAA investigation consist of. Calling the AD or HC and asking them if they intentionally played an ineligible player? Neither of them seem like the type that would admit to such a thing to me. just saying Baring a self report or an admission from someone involved I doubt the DIAA would be able to establish a clear intent to cheat. JMHO

Last edited:
With Tatnall -St.E still set to kick at 7:30 pm Friday @ Abessinio, certainly suggests that either Howard requested the earlier kick or that some folks aren’t comfortable with a late start for a Howard game.

but u dorks are still crying about DMA taking shots at the band, AD, team, and Lincoln. Lets be honest, the whole state could be better than what is transpiring lately. I appreciate your freedom to be haters, just why not equal opportunity haters???

My man. Don’t forget that DMA put the target on their own back with their very public brash posturing. What a silly thing to do for a high school program! Hell it’s hard enough to coach and run a strong program. Why make it harder on yourself?

I wouldn’t have any idea about DMA football unless they started a season by telling the whole state that they are going to take it over.

So what do you expect when A) they don’t back it up (except on the little teams) and B) the continue to run a dirty program (contacting KIDS directly, knowingly playing ineligible players)?

My man. Don’t forget that DMA put the target on their own back with their very public brash posturing. What a silly thing to do for a high school program! Hell it’s hard enough to coach and run a strong program. Why make it harder on yourself?

I wouldn’t have any idea about DMA football unless they started a season by telling the whole state that they are going to take it over.

So what do you expect when A) they don’t back it up (except on the little teams) and B) the continue to run a dirty program (contacting KIDS directly, knowingly playing ineligible players)?
Plus there is a lot more than that, how about suggesting on here that another program was weak for not scheduling a game with Malvern, and suggest that they should break a contract in order to play Malvern. Oh and to add to that, just happens to be the program that kicked ur butt twice last year and ended ur season. Just saying have a little class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT