ADVERTISEMENT

DO NOT READ

Dd1z7Q-UwAAzZVf.jpg:large

#17 Dover (11-6) @ #16 Indian River (11-7). This is a repeat of an early season matchup between these two teams where IR scored 3 runs in the 8th inning to beat Dover.

Dover after starting the season 5-4 in the first 9 games, finished 6-2. Dover ended up 3-6 against the other tourney teams with wins over Central (3-1), Delmar (14-5) and DMA (9-2). They lost to IR, Poly, CR, Mtown,Cape and Tech. Dover was led on the mound by Velazquez (5-2), Davis and Carney. Dover allowed 3.5 runs per game. At the plate they averaged 6 runs per game. Dover was upset in the first round in the tourney last year losing 8-0 to DMA. In the 49 year history of the state tourney, Dover has appeared in the tourney 26 times with a record of 22-25 overall. Dover has one title, back in 1972.

Indian River was hot early starting 3-0 (including wins over Poly & Dover), then went cold going 2-6. IR finished strong winning 6 of their final 7 games including wins over Central and CR. But they did have disturbing 20-2 loss to sallies in the final stretch. IR was 5-6 against tourney teams this year. IR allowed nearly 6 runs per game this year and scored just over 6 runs per game. IR hasn’t been to the post season since 2011 where they lost in the first round. IR has been to 13 tourneys and has an alltime record of 6-13 in the tourney. They have never been past the Quarter Finals and haven’t won a post season game since 2008. They are 0-1 against Dover in the tourney, playing them in 1994.

Do both teams have there Number 1 Available?

Prediction. Dover has the superior pitching but IR is very streaky and if they get hot can score runs. Dover out pitches them.

Yes Dom won’t be throwing for Dover he threw 100 pitches on Monday. I believe Dover will use Carney just like they did when they play IR earlier in the year.

Yes Dom won’t be throwing for Dover he threw 100 pitches on Monday. I believe Dover will use Carney just like they did when they play IR earlier in the year.
I thought Dom was there number one or am I wrong let us know since you know who everybody else's number one is

Dom is easily their #1 couldn’t make the game on Monday, so when I talked to the my son didn’t even think about that. Hopefully you agree with me if not I’m sure you think Dom’s parents run that program as well.
You said both teams are using there number one but then you're saying he can't pitch make up your mind

You said both teams are using there number one but then you're saying he can't pitch make up your mind
Not even sure if you’re worth the reply anymore... I just said I couldn’t make the game on Monday and wasn’t aware he threw 100+ pitches that day. My mistake but yes he’s still their #1 just not available today.

Reactions: SussexBaseball
Not even sure if you’re worth the reply anymore... I just said I couldn’t make the game on Monday and wasn’t aware he threw 100+ pitches that day. My mistake but yes he’s still their #1 just not available today.
Then stop posting stuff before you know what you're talking about

If “ a lot “ of people on this site are actually using this site for info then they are stupid. This is simply a public forum. Damn, you reached deep for that bs. What the hell would you use this forum for other than scores and public opinion.

People on here are pathetic, if you're honestly taking any of this information seriously you should probably stay away. This stuff is just for us parents to argue back and further between one another. I appreciate the info @DoverSenator but go Central haha!

Reactions: 84rider
If “ a lot “ of people on this site are actually using this site for info then they are stupid. This is simply a public forum. Damn, you reached deep for that bs. What the hell would you use this forum for other than scores and public opinion.
Let me guess you are from down slower Delaware and you finally have a couple teams have a shot

Would you and your ugly wife and get back to your basement for a call your parents

you just told on yourself. you are an immature troll.....i was talking to you and you only. we dont bring wifes into the debate and from now on you are simply just a "little dick"

you just told on yourself. you are an immature troll.....i was talking to you and you only. we dont bring wifes into the debate and from now on you are simply just a "little dick"
You told me I sound like your wife That's fine as long as I don't look like herand by the size of her I can't call you little dick you got I have a big dick to get past all that meat

84RIDER.....Your probably right about me deleting it but i don't want to be associated with this. I do my best to provide a service and some information but more and more I see its not appreciated or respected so i'm thinking why waste my time.

I understand your thought process and their are many of us long time posters that appreciate the information you post. This guy is a kid, I’m over him but you know just as I do, at the end of the day it’s a public forum. You are not accountable for the responses you receive on a public forum. Your work is appreciated. Solid recaps year after year. Keyboard gangsters will always be around, nothing you or I can do about that.

rider suggested that I come over to this board andd lend my talents to this great endeavor.

For the record, I did not read this thread twice.

Maybe Bummy will hit a tournament game Saturday....

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT