ADVERTISEMENT

Donte signs with Warriors

The Atlantic is a liberal Marxist trash paper, I wouldn’t read a scrap from that pos fake news organization, just saying !!!

Would of warned you earlier but just got back from vacation in Peru

The Athletic is owned by the NYT which is very unimpressive imo although the NYT has lately told The Athletic to stay out of politics and concentrate of sports because of declining membership. We shall see what we shall see. I don’t deal with media sites that are dedicated to one thing but use backhanded identity politics instead of what they were designed to do, just report the sports news, I don’t care to hear about your opinions on anything not sports related. It’s like celebrities giving me their opinions. Entertain me only, stay out politics because the millions you make a year afford you a different life style than me, just sharing, I digress

Last edited:
Reactions: Patcomic
Proudly semiliterate, the boy averts his eyes from the best explanation of Donte’s post-collegiate career, because of his cultural demons.

Proudly semiliterate, the boy averts his eyes from the best explanation of Donte’s post-collegiate career, because of his cultural demons.

still waiting to hear you further explain the “boy” comment. As a black “man” I would really like you to explain to me about my cultural demons that I supposedly have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT