ADVERTISEMENT

Dover Basketball

This is stunning, you have both mentioned Delaware City. The last good basketball players from DC were the Hamans back in the 70's. Pat, what kind of gig did you get in Delaware City? I didn't know much was going on there.

Bahhh, Bumster, now that’s hysterical !!!

This is stunning, you have both mentioned Delaware City. The last good basketball players from DC were the Hamans back in the 70's. Pat, what kind of gig did you get in Delaware City? I didn't know much was going on there.
Ha Ha- DC Comedy Loft Washington DC. 2 show fri 2 sat

Once again I’m not blaming coaching for the loss. All I’m saying is that I’ve never liked trying to eat up the clock with more than 5 minutes on the clock, when your team is hot at that moment, when you are outmatched in size, but have the speed advantaged. Yes, we all know foulshots could have one the game for them, that unbelievable 3-point foul call could have one them the game, and other decisions looking at it in hind sight. Even with the missed foul shots (and let’s not fail to mention that Sanford missed more foul shots than Dover), they still found themselves up by 1 point. The game Came down to being at the right place at the right time when Dover saved a ball going out of bounds which would have probably been Dover’s ball in the first place.
People know basketball .. That was coaching... I just saying what happen in title game.. Not coaching all year... Watched the game over.. You just can't attack basket and dribble back out with that much time on clock... Only way you do that is coach telling you that.. Cost them a title too.. Should took those points...and Dover had the crowd and momentum on there side too..

Reactions: Roddav3557
Coaches make strategic moves in games. Sometimes they work. Sometimes they backfire. Sometimes players don't execute the strategy. Sometimes they do and the strategy still doesn't work.

Nothing gets second guessed more than a close game. This is especially true of a championship game. If I keep typing maybe even I will understand what I am trying to say.

Ha Ha- DC Comedy Loft Washington DC. 2 show fri 2 sat

You might be able to squeeze that into your routine lmao, on second thought, I’ve watched your routine on YouTube and you don’t need any help, you’re great

Reactions: Patcomic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT