ADVERTISEMENT

Dual States

It’s an exciting time in New Castle wrestling, they finally beat those southern wrestlers after all these years. Some of you guys are laughable, act like you’ve won before.
I agree but let’s not forget the best team in state wasnt from NCC just this year. It’s actually been 3 years in a row. Caravel. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: Restler89
Thanks guys for the dialog. I haven’t been to a HS wrestling match since like 1986. I have no idea how score is kept In a match.
This has been informative.

Reactions: Restler89
It’s an exciting time in New Castle wrestling, they finally beat those southern wrestlers after all these years. Some of you guys are laughable, act like you’ve won before.
North had more state champs last year as well (first time in 20 years) but didnt claim both Division 1 and 2 dual meet champs. This year is looking like a full sweep!! South will be lucky to have 3 or 4 individual champs this year.

North had more state champs last year as well (first time in 20 years) but didnt claim both Division 1 and 2 dual meet champs. This year is looking like a full sweep!! South will be lucky to have 3 or 4 individual champs this year.
Wow! Did the north change up how they've been training or has the south just fallen off a bit? What has been the biggest change to make such big swing?

I used to follow wrestling pretty closely and it was always CR, Smyrna and SC running the show.

Wow! Did the north change up how they've been training or has the south just fallen off a bit? What has been the biggest change to make such big swing?

I used to follow wrestling pretty closely and it was always CR, Smyrna and SC running the show.
Besides Smyrna, the south doesn’t compete for team Delaware for some reason or the other. Meanwhile, most of the independent conference is in the same room, wrestling off-season events together the past 2 years.

Reactions: ColonialGrad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT