ADVERTISEMENT

Early Individual state predictions

That's interesting . I think if I'm Diaz I'd rather wrestle shirmer/hudson than harp though
I watched harp rough up diaz in the room. I guess we will find out at seeding meeting. I agree, dont think he beats any of the 3

Reactions: BackinBlack86
That's interesting . I think if I'm Diaz I'd rather wrestle shirmer/hudson than harp though
I watched harp rough up diaz in the room. I guess we will find out at seeding meeting. I agree, dont think he beats any of the 3
Don't you all be doubting my never took a shot diaz

diaz well suited for HWT. has wrestled many low scoring, OT, UTB matches. got more gas in the tank than those big guys. Like trying to wrestle a fire hydrant, but i think he'll go 220. Hoping Bryant is back and healthy enough to go for the Bucs at HWT. guess it depends where Diaz wants to go.

diaz well suited for HWT. has wrestled many low scoring, OT, UTB matches. got more gas in the tank than those big guys. Like trying to wrestle a fire hydrant, but i think he'll go 220. Hoping Bryant is back and healthy enough to go for the Bucs at HWT. guess it depends where Diaz wants to go.
Yes, always low scoring and most of them in over time. I’d say he conserves his energy pretty well throughout the first 3 periods.... ha. Pretty smart with taking down in the second pd and tries to score first knowing they will likely go into UTB.

Apparently I have to state the obvious. My opinions on here are mine and mine alone. I don’t represent Caravel or the Caravel wrestling program in any way nor do I represent my grown man son who has his own thoughts. Yeah I get crazy in here and divulge some inner thoughts and personal beliefs. It’s probably wierd to some. But I have been doing this for 10 years on here and 20 years if you include other forums. It’s just what I do and how I vent. I won’t apologize but will let you know I’m always honest and will state my opinion or how I feel and If hit hurts your feelings or makes you feal bad I’m sorry. But it’s not going to change.

I also get my identity has been compromised and I don’t get to post like most under annonimitty that shouldn’t matter as my opinions are talked about on the forum and it stays stays on the forum. So don’t waste your time trying to talk to me or whatever. You will get the brush off. I don’t know what your talking about. If you have a problem with BiB than address BiB here. It’s that simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: wtc76 and 84rider
I can vouch for BiB, it won’t change and never has changed, no matter how thick the pancakes are, they always have different sides, just saying of course

Apparently I have to state the obvious. My opionions on here are mine and mine alone. I don’t represent Caravel or the Caravel wrestling program in any nor do I represent my grown man son who has his own thoughts. Yeah I get crazy in here and divulge some inner thoughts and personal beliefs. It’s probably wierd to some. But I have been doing this for 10 years on here and 20 years if you include other forums. It’s just what I do and how I vent. I won’t apologize but will let you know I’m always honest and will state my opinion or how I feel and If hit hurts your feelings or makes you feal bad I’m sorry. But it’s not going to change.

I also get my identity has been compromised and I don’t get to post like most under annonimitty that shouldn’t matter as my opinions are talked about on the forum and it stays stays on the forum. So don’t waste your time trying to talk to me or whatever. You will get the brush off. I don’t know what your talking about. If you have a problem with BiB than address BiB here. It’s that simple.
Im lost lol who are snapping on now lol

Reactions: youjustme
Starting to think you have a couple different personalities. Lol what are their names? Lol

That’s the point it’s a forum it’s make believe. BiB is a character. A very complex character but none the less a character. He is not real.

That’s the point it’s a forum it’s make believe. BiB is a character. A very complex character but none the less a character. He is not real.
Who do you think will give CA a good battle in D2 next season.. Woodbridge should be tough.. I haven't seen how many seniors they have

Just checked woodbridge only losses 2 key wrestlers & Indian river 3.. Both should be tough next season. CA 3

Last edited:
Agreed deboy. It's a shame hes a senior this young man has made huge strides since last year and has become so much better on the mat. I totally agree with you

Reactions: Leverage1991
I have noticed bigger boy wrestling is in short supply up north. Looking at indy and blue hen conferences. A hell ton of forfeits. It’s what really costs north teams in duals. How do you get the big kids wrestling? I know it’s a problem and most of them play football and their coaches and parents want them training off season for football. I am of the opinion wresting is training for football players but I guess I am a dieing breed But there are stats that show most power 5 scholarship athletes were multi sport athletes in high school. Track and wrestling topping the list for football scholarship athletes

I applaud Andre Smith TNJ. And his boy JR the kid took a beating but he comes everyday and wrestles anyone having no experience. I am convinced it will help in in football and will help him in life. Nothing like wrestling to put you in situations you can’t get out of but in the end the match is over and you move on.

Point being it takes a special kid and parent for that matter that can handle being put on their back but keep coming back. In time the tide turns and you putting other on their back then it’s even more satisfying than winning all the time That first win or pin that’s the ticket

Last edited:
Reactions: Dahammer23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT