ADVERTISEMENT

Excessive Celebration

That's one way for a father to react. Another might be to pay a bunch of money for a personal live-in coach... In all seriousness, when I heard about all of this it wasn't at all shocking. The kid has been running his mouth to Cam all season. You'd think an adult would put a stop to it, but...
when were the other occurrences he harassed hayes.

In the end let's remember that we are talking about a teenage kid. I've known a few kids over the years that had their share of antics on the mat when they were young and eventually matured. I was only witness to the semis so have no idea what happened after the finals loss, but approve or not he is a kid. Let's move on and focus on the positives! The number of kids that I saw win and lose with class far outnumber the ones that didn't.

In the end let's remember that we are talking about a teenage kid. I've known a few kids over the years that had their share of antics on the mat when they were young and eventually matured. I was only witness to the semis so have no idea what happened after the finals loss, but approve or not he is a kid. Let's move on and focus on the positives! The number of kids that I saw win and lose with class far outnumber the ones that didn't.
You are right Boys will be boys everyone grows up some sooner than others

Reactions: concord87
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT