ADVERTISEMENT

Exile is over

I think you have been lurking here under another alias for some time...BTW, how do the Sals look to you this fall?

Reactions: Chesdel
I think you have been lurking here under another alias for some time...BTW, how do the Sals look to you this fall?

dovetail, thanks for the warm welcome. I just want you to know that I have changed. My time away from this forum made me realize what a bore I had been. It will be my policy to only discuss things upon reflection.
As far as the Slowskys go --- I need to gather some information so that I can make informed comments.

respectfully,

The Bumster

@Bummy

where did you spend spring break at?
rich-men-hot-women-14.jpg

U Da Man.....haha

Bummy found the below post from Jawnsky an inspiration. It kept me going during my exile:

"I miss Bummy as well and always found the city rankings worth the read. And nobody could really question the rankings because nobody had any clue what the true criteria was :)

I miss the younger Mike Tyson"

mike-tyson-baby.jpg

6 Jawnsky, Sep 19, 2014

I think you have been lurking here under another alias for some time...BTW, how do the Sals look to you this fall?[/QUOTE]

I have done some very preliminary fact finding. Honestly, based on the information that I have, the slowskys are trending to be a .500 club this year. Word is that the work ethic isn't there for this edition. I will work to get details.

respectfully,

bummy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT