ADVERTISEMENT

Final Four picks?

At the beginning of the year, I had Mount/Sanford/Smyrna/St. E

Gonna stick with Mount and Smyrna, gonna switch it up and say Hodgson and CR crash the party.

The wacky point system could easily have 2-3 top teams on same side of bracket.

Top 4 teams though are Mount, Smyrna, Newark, Hodgson

St. Thomas More, Mount, Smyrna, are my top 3. 4th could be CR, WB, STG's, Cape, Glasgow, Sanford, or about 5 other cinderellas that are on the verge of a nice stretch run.

Reactions: life lessons
Almost impossible to pick a Final 4 before the bracket actually comes out. I'll make my picks based on where teams are placed in the brackets & the matchups they get.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoopsdownstate
Hodgson coach never wins the big game - Semi-final, final, or never beat a team they weren't supposed to. Much like his predecessor Bender. A lot of wins but never won a big game.

Players win and lose games

Kinda agree for average to below average coached teams. There are a few coaches that make a difference. Hodgson coach is not one of them. Sanford, Delcastle, St. Mark's, & Wm. Penn's coaches make a difference.

Mount... everyone else depends on the brackets. We could see a MP-Sanford game in the quarters if the brackets fell just right... or Smyrna-Mount... too many combinations to guess.

Sanford, Delcastle, Penn are all very good , think Sobo is also VERY good, if you haven't noticed HVT was terrible the last two years without him, I watched them vs Glasgow, unselfish and disciplined.

There are a few coaches that make a difference. Hodgson coach is not one of them. Sanford, Delcastle, St. Mark's, & Wm. Penn's coaches make a difference.
With all due respect, what difference is the St Mark's coach making. What have they ever won under him?

With all due respect, what difference is the St Mark's coach making. What have they ever won under him?
I was curious about that as well. Great guy but don't see any game changing ability. Still very Sibs esq.

AT THIS RATE MOUNT IS A FOR GONE CONCLUSION. THE REST WILL COME DOWN TO HOW THE BRACKETS ARE SET.. SO MANY COMBINATIONS THAT COULD HAPPEN. SANFORD, A.I., NEWARK, SMYRNA, HODGSON, AND ST. THOMAS MORE. BUT I THINK I'M MORE GEARED TO SEE ST GEORGES IN THE FINALS WITH THEM. I LOVE THE PARADY

AT THIS RATE MOUNT IS A FOR GONE CONCLUSION. THE REST WILL COME DOWN TO HOW THE BRACKETS ARE SET.. SO MANY COMBINATIONS THAT COULD HAPPEN. SANFORD, A.I., NEWARK, SMYRNA, HODGSON, AND ST. THOMAS MORE. BUT I THINK I'M MORE GEARED TO SEE ST GEORGES IN THE FINALS WITH THEM. I LOVE THE PARADY
Settle down man. I feel like you're shouting at me with all those caps

Pay attention to Kwa'dree Turner, he starts back tomorrow, he could be the difference maker on a state championship for Newark. I would say he's definitely 1 of the best guards in the state hands down! Definitely 1st or 2nd team Allstate caliber

I think newark has the talent, tougher schedule, coaching and chemistry to make a run this year. Adding that kid could be dangerous to an already dangerous team. Also like Smyrna, stm, cape to dneak in the 4. T hey will make sure lol

Pay attention to Kwa'dree Turner, he starts back tomorrow, he could be the difference maker on a state championship for Newark. I would say he's definitely 1 of the best guards in the state hands down! Definitely 1st or 2nd team Allstate caliber
Is he a guard? Newark doesn't need any more guards.

If hes as good as Pitt8179 says he is, wouldn't matter if hes a guard or not, its the coaches job to make it work

He's no guard...Kid might be short but he gets buckets in the post... heard the ladies love him by the way...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT