ADVERTISEMENT

Final Four picks?

St. Thomas More is a lock for me. I've seen them twice and I like what they are doing over there. I think Mt. Pleasant and then its literally a toss up!

St. Thomas More is a lock for me. I've seen them twice and I like what they are doing over there. I think Mt. Pleasant and then its literally a toss up!

With Revelle, St. Thomas More was my pick to win it all. I saw them last night vs Milford & they still have the potential to make a deep run as long as they can avoid foul trouble considering they basically only play 5-6 kids of the 8 that I saw dress last night.

Newark, Smyrna, Hodgson, and Mount if they don't get substituted out the playoffs. If she holds that rotation 6-7 they win it all. We all know she'd rather go 10-11 deep and lose,she's been consistent with that the last couple years. I'm sure if these 4 get the 1-4 seeds it will be the final 4

With Revelle, St. Thomas More was my pick to win it all. I saw them last night vs Milford & they still have the potential to make a deep run as long as they can avoid foul trouble considering they basically only play 5-6 kids of the 8 that I saw dress last night.

Is Revelle done for the season for sure?

He is going to be the missing piece if so. They will miss his rebounding and shot altering presence come tournament time.

Newark, Smyrna, Hodgson, and Mount if they don't get substituted out the playoffs. If she holds that rotation 6-7 they win it all. We all know she'd rather go 10-11 deep and lose,she's been consistent with that the last couple years. I'm sure if these 4 get the 1-4 seeds it will be the final 4

Very rarely does the #1-4 seeds hold to all make the Final 4. I'd be surprised if this has even happened multiple times since the seeding used the current point system.

well we know she wont ever stick to a rotation of 6-7 guys, she plays more than that in 1st qtr

well we know she wont ever stick to a rotation of 6-7 guys, she plays more than that in 1st qtr
I know, I believe that holds them back. I can understand when foul trouble happens but substituting for no reason don't make sense. I've seen starters sit for whole quarters + and they were playing well and not in foul trouble. It's not the boys and girls club everyone doesn't have to play. They can go 8 deep but after that it gets suspect

A friend on Facebook warned me that Mount's bench wasn't as deep as previous years and I thought he was hatin', but after seeing them last night, he's absolutely correct. After a couple of guys, it gets REAL shaky.

Is Revelle done for the season for sure?

He is going to be the missing piece if so. They will miss his rebounding and shot altering presence come tournament time.

I'm not sure but I did not see him at the game last night so I would assume so. He will definitely be missed. The Montanez kid picked up the slack down low but he is only about 6'3. Aaron Scott was there & still seems to be a part of the team even though he is not playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT