ADVERTISEMENT

First round games

Newark - St E sounds like the game of the night- close all the way, tied at 37 going into the 4th.

11-0 St. Mark’s run has them up 27-21 with 3:23 left, per Kevin Philips on Twitter. Thanks to all the media guys who post updates there!

Dover up 35-33 after 3 qtrs...Dover creating turnovers.

Sanford will win by 10 better.. But the score will be 22 to 12... Smh.. Not basketball.. That type of basketball is.. I hold the ball from u because we cant beat you.. Smh

Much of the “wasted time” in a St. Marks game is the opposing team trying to get a clean look on offense. They put almost every team on lock down. Tough-gritty kids, well coached.

What the height lineup? How tall? Why not dump in down low if you have height?

Quick look appears that the most points they have given up this year is 57.

So my question is : Can their next opponent score 57 points in a game?

Quick look appears that the most points they have given up this year is 57.

So my question is : Can their next opponent score 57 points in a game?
You forgot the mention that they also have 4 losses w/ teams scoring less than 57 including a loss where a team only scored 34 & beat them. So basically you don’t have to score 57 to beat them...especially when those 57 came in 4 OTs which means they basically played 6 quarters that game & it was 31-31 after regulation 4 quarters.

They do what they need to do to stay competitive but they will not beat Sanford.

Reactions: jvm3
I like St Marks basketball, they are fundamentally sound. Gilardi and Leski are tough as nails

Glasgow 54, Newark Charter 42
St Elizabeth 61, Newark 56
CR 60, Appo 46
Dover 49, Friends 39
Lake 74, Christiana 53
St Marks 34, Red Lion 26
Woodbridge 86, IR 59
Mount 75, St Thomas More 65

Saw St. E/Newark tonight - man, that game was testy on both sides. St. E has multiple bucket getters, which will help them against the state's ultimate bucket-getter on Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT