ADVERTISEMENT

FNL 1st Round Scores

It’s easy to make comments,troll,etc. and then say you wasn’t serious,you were joking, etc…..but behind every joke is some truth. Bottom line is those two teams were closer than seedlings or all district teams would suggest.

It’s easy to make comments,troll,etc. and then say you wasn’t serious,you were joking, etc…..but behind every joke is some truth. Bottom line is those two teams were closer than seedlings or all district teams would suggest.
Agreed STG had a good 2nd half of the season. Honestly STG, Mtwon, Sallies, Sussex Central, Appo all pretty even, only one that has stood out is Smyrna

Game is over, complaining won’t change the results. Appo had a good season and provided us with some great games. Good Luck to the seniors. I believe that team will be good for years to come.

Appo scored 7 points. The end of the game was confusing but for them to complain about officiating would be out of line. Score some damn points. Appo was outcoached and outplayed.
Officiating didn’t turn the ball over 4 times. Appo had their chances and just let them
Slip away. Good young team will be back next year

Reactions: Woody_Wood
Trying to figure out how Appo could win but couldn’t figure it out. So they decided to just let everything roll

Over a period of many seasons & games… in different eras… with different teams…. I have concluded that Wilson is one Hell of a coach..

I was at a game where St. Mark's beat a Sallies team that was headed for the D1 semis (2011) and I thought "Man, he gets the most out of his players." Still very much true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT