ADVERTISEMENT

FNL scores week 10

Bust for 302 tonight... Neither game is going to show.. I guess its twitter..This blows

Liam Mara 11 run - Salesianum 7, Saint Mark’s 0. 4:41 1Q

Peace 1 yd td run Senators lead 7-0 with 8:00 left in the first quarter.

ANother TD for Sals after St M turnover 14-0 Sallies

Opderbeck 6 yd pass to Davis... 7-0 Quakers

Tower Hill second possession ends with a punt. Friends ball on own 14 with 10:45 to go in second

Jabraih Luke 3 yard rushing TD. Kick good. Milford 7, Lake Forest 0 7:35 2Q

Go Bucs!

Sallies student section sitting on St. Marks side. Father Baretta having to keep the peace. Kind of f'ed up. They wouldn't allow another school to sit under the basket in their gym...

Dalton Perdue 1 run. Woodbridge 7, Delmar 0 4:45 1Q

Dover 27, Caesar Rodney 0. End 1

Sals lead St. Mark's 34-7, 5:43 left in the first

End 1: Woodbridge 7, Delmar 0

Dover leads 27-8 with 8:21 left in second quarter

Halftime - Milford 7, Lake Forest 0

Delmar drives to 25 but fails on fourth down. Woodbridge 7 Delmar 0 4:30 2nd

Sallies student section sitting on St. Marks side. Father Baretta having to keep the peace. Kind of f'ed up. They wouldn't allow another school to sit under the basket in their gym...

I'm here as well and astonished St. Mark's let that happen.

I'm here as well and astonished St. Mark's let that happen.
Where is Smitty????? Still real bad form by the "Gentleman" and Father Beretta. Drop em in all sports St. Marks. Especially after you poached Watkins two years ago.

Last edited:
Shawn Saxon lobs a 33 yard pass to Kenny Reed for a TD. Kick good. Milford 14, Lake Forest 0 8:36 3Q

ST and Cape putting up boat loads of points, Friends and TH seems to be bend but don’t break defensive battle and the Woodbridge game is going as most predicted (low scoring and wb defense putting the clamps on delmar). Dover is plying like their life depends on it, as it does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT