ADVERTISEMENT

FNL scores week 8

Yep they have the talent just need to be smarter

Here are my humble observations.

Yes, Hodgson was really undisciplined. They could have had a running clock on the Sals by the 3rd quarter if there were disciplined.

Amazingly the Sals were in a position to have a shot with like 7 minutes left in game. They chose not to punt and they turned the ball over on downs and that was that. If they punted they might have been able to pin Hodgson and get one more possession. They would have had a chance to steal a game.

The Sals can't stop big offensive weapons...there was Peace show and now CJ Henry left them in the dust. Are the Sals slow? Has anybody ever seen a good team consistently do that??

If Henry were 6' or above he could be a bigtime college QB. He is right up there with Ben Williams (WHS), Tucker of Newark and Donnie Word.

I am all out of points.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRandomGuy
DMA 41, FSMA 7
McKeen 12, Delcastle 8
Dover 30, Tech 27 - 2OT
WB 58, IR 0 RC
Lake 41, Laurel 0 RC
Central 27, Milford 0
Newark 27, BWine 14
Cape 34, Poly 18
Kennett 31, St. M 0
Smyrna 44, CR 23
Caravel 35, Silver Oak 8
HVT 33, Sallies 20
Delmar 41, Seafood 0 RC
Conrad 23, St. E 20

3 RC's (all three involved Hen South teams)

Last edited:
With Peace not playing tonight and Dover coming together as a team for the comeback win without him along with what Henry did on the big stage tonight I think Henry pretty much locked up the OPOY.. I think Henry was going to get it anyway though

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Think Adian Sanchez from Smyrna is makigm quite the case for OPOY too. Big numbers over their 6 wins

With Peace not playing tonight and Dover coming together as a team for the comeback win without him along with what Henry did on the big stage tonight I think Henry pretty much locked up the OPOY.. I think Henry was going to get it anyway though

I think Smyrna is the team that can match up and play with HVT ..Tough to run on Smyrna and their front 4 pressures the QB and gets up field..They can be hit with counters but HVT doesn't do much of that.

As we have seen Henry can be pretty inaccurate when pressured and Debo will spy him on the scrambles. Defensively the Dline is the strength of the HVT D and they get after it.. Will be tough for Knight to run but Smyrna with their uptempo get the ball out quick O can neutralize the Dline and HVT has shown they have lapses in coverage and discipline back there.. Sallies even caught them a couple times on play action with no defender in sight.. Marks' O will have HVT DB's running into each other lol... I think that would be a great final depending on how the seeds line up. Plenty of match ups to watch as well..

Reactions: youjustme
OOS FNL Scores

McDonogh 25 Spalding 22 (OT) McD wins MIAA A reg season and #1 seed MIAA A tournament

Elkton 56 BelAir 12 Elkton plays also 8-0 Harford Tech next week for the league ship and 1 seed in the state 2A/East Regional

Teams with BP Interest () =current record after this weeks result

Glenelg (5-3) 35 Wilde Lake 16 (Smyrna)
St Marys (6-3) 42 St Pauls 7 (Delmar)
Parkside (7-1) 35 S. Decatur 21 (Delmar)
Easton (5-3) 49 WICO 27 (Delmar)
Lackey 17 La Plata (5-3) (Central)
Episcopal (8-0) 29 Malvern Prep 27 (Sallies)
Huntington 17 Northern, AA (5-3) 13 (Tech)

ANC (Friends) off this week Pennington (TH) plays today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT