ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores

Mentioning St Marks and playoffs in the same sentence is a joke. They needed to win tonight . I don’t care about the playoff points but just to validate being a good football team. Which obviously they aren’t .

Reactions: ravensrooster2
28-0 Delmar leading their rivals Laurel in the second quarter

Sals gets ball 1:49 left 2nd. runs 2 min drill Perfect. 80 yd drive Gwynn to Regan 15 yrd TD. Westminster 17 Sals 13. half

Go figure.. like we have said.. BDN cut the kid loose let him throw the damn ball.. if you did that two years ago you would have beat Smyrna in the ship..

SFA is in a literal dog fight with MSJ. 21-16 at the half. SFA has two players ejected for fighting.. yep that good ole St Frances recruiting thing,,

Halftime - Smyrna 22, Sussex Tech 8

Smyrna is straight up Will Knight or nothing, cant see them winning it this year

Evans comes up with the catch from Davis on the trick play for the TD. Dover leads 35-0 with 10:36 left in 3rd.

35 - 0 Delmar running clock start of third

Why did I drive here to watch this game

Westminster 30 Sals 13 11:04 4th

Sals in serious playoff jeopardy Father Judge loss is a killer.. Going to have to beat Smyrna to get in

Reactions: CHS89
Wildcats tack on another score and Delmar leads Laurel 42-0

f9.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Told someone Poly wouldn't win another game. Still a great season for them. Beating CR and Cape is a playoff experience.

Ok not playoff experience but you get what I'm saying.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
WB will win D2 and say what you want about one dimensional Smyrna but I'm taking them over the field.

They can run the roc and that is winning football. The defense isnt terrible. #1 is going to be a BEAST

WB will win D2 and say what you want about one dimensional Smyrna but I'm taking them over the field.

They can run the roc and that is winning football. The defense isnt terrible. #1 is going to be a BEAST

Well they will have to get by Milford first and Caravel and Smyrna is not winning it.. You can be Knight fan all you want but Mtown is complete. If 1 player can win D1 Delaware then that pretty much means DE football sucks balls just saying

Reactions: Bucsnot
This is how I'm thinking the D2 playoffs shake out, and it will come down to that last game between DMA and Conrad.
If DMA wins: 1. DMA 2.Milford 3.Friends 4.Woodbridge 5.A.I. 6.Tower Hill 7. Howard 8. Caravel, however if Conrad wins 1.Milford 2.Friends 3.Woodbridge 4.A.I. 5. Tower Hill 6.DMA 7.Conrad 8.Howard. The actual seedings could change based on a point or two I may have missed, but there is a lot of football left and a couple of upsets would completely change this.

Isaiah Wilson 76 pass TD to Will Knight. Whaley gets the two. Smyrna 38, Sussex Tech 11 10:33 4Q

Wilson is serviceable at QB. Load box if you want and he will get job done. Not a Knight fan game just recognize game. I agree MT is complete and I'm rooting for Frye to get a chip. I think he is best QB since D. Wade. Kid has a big time arm.

Not sure it is enough to stop the train. Smyrna 48 MT42

Final score from Laurel: Delmar 42, Laurel 0 .. The overrated "rivalry game" rears its ugly head again.. Rivalry games only matter when both teams are somewhat close in talent

Reactions: fanoffootball123
Wilson is serviceable at QB. Load box if you want and he will get job done. Not a Knight fan game just recognize game. I agree MT is complete and I'm rooting for Frye to get a chip. I think he is best QB since D. Wade. Kid has a big time arm.

Not sure it is enough to stop the train. Smyrna 48 MT42
Wilson is serviceable but only in the last two games vs lessor opponents ,, Have concerns he can perform on the big stage,,, He has not proven he can but we will see,, I would like to see him do it.. Not that I care who wins but I root for the comebacks,, To start like he did and find it second half would be a great story,, I like stories

Last edited:
Poor tackling and poor coverage on 4 runs and Smyrna wouldn't have scored 4 touchdowns. Middletown defense won't allow that again. Smyrnas gonna have to find another Will Knight or it will be a long knight if they meet up with Middletown again. 42-20

Isn’t there a chance that MT & Smyrna could end up on the same side of the bracket? Just asking???

Central could get 2 seed I think Sals is out of the picture So yes MT and Smyrna could be a semi

Well they will
This is how I'm thinking the D2 playoffs shake out, and it will come down to that last game between DMA and Conrad.
If DMA wins: 1. DMA 2.Milford 3.Friends 4.Woodbridge 5.A.I. 6.Tower Hill 7. Howard 8. Caravel, however if Conrad wins 1.Milford 2.Friends 3.Woodbridge 4.A.I. 5. Tower Hill 6.DMA 7.Conrad 8.Howard. The actual seedings could change based on a point or two I may have missed, but there is a lot of football left and a couple of upsets would completely change this.
my guess would be Conrad has to beat Tower Hill first and if they can't do that they won't beat DMA !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT