ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 3

FINAL - AI DuPont 40 Lake Forest 16

Sussex Central 31 Caravel 0 Final

Brandywine adds to its lead when Rah’Meir Marks keeps it for a four yard TD. Kick failed. The Bulldogs lead 34-20 with 10:46 left in the fourth quarter.

37-0 Milford over Polytech for their first win. 1-2 on the season

Brandywine leads Glasgow 34-20 with 6:22 left in the fourth quarter

Brandywine rallies from a 12-point halftime deficit to defeat Glasgow 41-20. The Bulldogs shut out the Dragons in the second half.

Sals recovers on-side kick at midfield, but Father Judge recovers fumble on the next play. 2:17 left in the game.

Friends QB Wyatt Nelson passed for 213 yards and two TDs. And he was the holder on Jacob Jaworski’s winning field goal in the final minute of a 24-21 win over Woodbridge

213 passing for Friends WTF is going on here?

I told you guys two years ago the kid had the IT factor Hell he pitched a gem for CA in the semis as a freshman

Last edited:
Reactions: WayneJay and jwb703
Wilmington Friends interim coach Rob Tattersall Jr. on the rivalry with Woodbridge, which went the Quakers’ way this time 24-21

how is this game a rivalry? wtf Brad #fakenews lol

Clones should have put this one away and gone up 28-7. They were lucky to get out alive. Their youth and inexperience almost caught up to them tonight. The 4 games on the road will define them.

Wilmington Friends interim coach Rob Tattersall Jr. on the rivalry with Woodbridge, which went the Quakers’ way this time 24-21

how is this game a rivalry? wtf Brad #fakenews lol
These teams have been scheduling each other for about 8 years in a row. Both teams travel well and they really battle but respect each other. It's a north/south rivalry that I have enjoyed watching a couple of times.

These teams have been scheduling each other for about 8 years in a row. Both teams travel well and they really battle but respect each other. It's a north/south rivalry that I have enjoyed watching a couple of times.

yeah ok Must be a Tattersal Manlove thing..considering both teams were bad for most of it is probably like a toilet bowl north vs south rivalry thing lol

Yeah, it's kinda like a train wreck. U know it's gonna be horrible but U just can't turn away. In all seriousness, I have to congratulate myself on how many times I have allowed you to be wrong, but let you get away with it.

Clones should have put this one away and gone up 28-7. They were lucky to get out alive. Their youth and inexperience almost caught up to them tonight. The 4 games on the road will define them.

LOL Bummy your gonna have to drop the shtick for this year and realize the young clones are pretty good like the rest of us have,,they are good now and may get better.. will they play for the ship this year probably not but but next year well Sals will be back Hell I don't put it past them making it to ship this year.. Think about it Sals never goes with the youngins ever,, This year they do.. Why ? Well they must feel these kids are good is all I can come up with.. just a thought

Yeah, Bummy is kind of old but posses wisdom. However, Bummy spells Mensa with a Z. I don't know why but I have to guess it has something to do with him being left handed. Bummy has always been a Milford hater, so maybe this explains a few things.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
My son in law is dragging me to my 3rd straight clone contest. That may be a record. It will give me pain to see the disappointment on his face when Salesianum faces a complete and talented team like Judge. That is true even if this Judge edition is not as good as in the past.

No matter what, the bus ride effect will haunt the clones for the next 4 weeks. The wheels on the bus...…..

Now, it is on to Judgement Day....

Attention All Shoppers!!! "Judgement Day" has been moved to next week.

This is going to be an interesting season from start to finish because while there seems to be clear favorites in D1 and D2, you still have some very talented teams hanging around and taking care of business. The champs for both levels might be a team we're not talking about enough or talking about at all. Lot of intrigue so far and we're not quite a quarter of the way through the schedule (counting playoffs).

Reactions: ravensrooster2
IMG takes one on the chin in Cali.. sometimes team is better than a collection of D1 transfers. 2 of IMG's best defensive players ejected from game

Mater Dei 28 IMG 24

Week 3, (Sept. 21-22)

FRIDAY

• Tower Hill 35, Wilmington Charter 0 F
  • Christiana 36, Dickinson 0 F
  • Salesianum 21, Father Judge 14 F
  • Delaware Military Academy 53, Red Lion 0 F
  • Milford 37, Polytech 0 F
  • Brandywine 41, Glasgow 20 F
  • Laurel 78, Washington 27 F
  • Wilmington Friends 24, Woodbridge 21 F
  • A.I. Dupont 40, Lake Forest 16 F
  • Howard 36, McKean 0 F
  • Sussex Central 31, Caravel 0 F
  • Sussex Tech 47, Mount Pleasant 6 F
  • St. Mark's 55, Indian River 14 F
  • Northeast 21, Cape Henlopen 13 F
  • Seaford 46, St. Andrews 28 F
  • First State Military Academy 29, Conrad 28 F(OT)

who's 3-0

D1

Sallies
Middletown

( 2-0 Dover and HVT both play today)

D2

AI
DMA
FSMA
St Marks
Friends

2-0 Delmar v 2-0 St E's today

Yeah, Bummy is kind of old but posses wisdom. However, Bummy spells Mensa with a Z. I don't know why but I have to guess it has something to do with him being left handed. Bummy has always been a Milford hater, so maybe this explains a few things.

ikey, rumors of my dislike for Milford are grossly exaggerated. How could you dislike a town whose municipal boundaries are in 2 counties? There is something mystical about the Murderkill River. I yearn to be baptized in its muddy waters.

Milford did something that I will never forget. Back in the day (1971) when they won the state basketball title they constructed like a 25 foot billboard in front of then current High School. It was a huge basketball player holding a basketball and wearing a crown.

Back then you had to drive past it on your way to Rehoboth. It was painful for Wilmington boys to drive past.

https://www.sussexcountyonline.com/news/sports/archives/boyshoopstatechamps.html

Last edited:
LOL Bummy your gonna have to drop the shtick for this year and realize the young clones are pretty good like the rest of us have,,they are good now and may get better.. will they play for the ship this year probably not but but next year well Sals will be back Hell I don't put it past them making it to ship this year.. Think about it Sals never goes with the youngins ever,, This year they do.. Why ? Well they must feel these kids are good is all I can come up with.. just a thought

Dude it moved beyond shtick a long time ago. It's 2018. It's called being a trolling dick bag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT