ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 6 Scores part deux

Woodbridge 20 Milford 0 8:37 left in the 2nd quarter

Appoquinimink leads Brandywine 14-0 after one quarter.

End 1 @St_GeorgesTHS 12 @NewarkRocks 0

With Quakers threatening again, 1st Quarter ends: Friends 23, St. Elizabeth 0

Friends could be a real threat to D2

McNeill scores for the third time, as Friends piles on, up 30-0 with 11:00 left in the 2nd

Kane with his second TD of the night from the goal line. Woodbridge ahead 20-0 with 8:37 to play in the half

What the hell is Middletown doing delaying the start until 7:45 then taking their time coming out? Thats some BS Middletown must be scared to have to resort to mind games for an advantage

Last edited:
Steven Williams strikes again, this time with a 40-yard pick-6. Friends leads 37-0 with 8:21 to go in Q2

jesus!

Smyrna gets their first earned first down with 1:23 left to play in the half.

Told Y'all SC DC is the truth..

take back my previous statement . Game was delayed to Sals hitting traffic... I can concur I hit that crap coming home as well

Isaiah Griffin with a great tip drill 15 yard TD Catch from Drew Fry - XP BLOCKED - Middletown 6, Salesianum 0. 8:08

yeah and we couldn't see that because 302 f'ing up a big game again.. jesus fing amateur hour

I’m a BDN supporter but Middletown has 10-11 defenders within 4 to 5 yards of LOS and Sals is still trying to just jam it up the middle.

Good god.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
my running clock comment might have been premature.. Sallies hanging tough..but MT scores again.. Fry being pretty conservative with his throws not wanting to make a mistake but I like the gunslinger Fry better but none the less its 13-0 MT

Stephen Whaley 5 yard run TD. Run for 2 comes up just short. Sussex Central 14, Smyrna 6 1:24 3Q

no sound in the Smyrna v Central game.. wtf None the less Central plays good D but they will lose this,, Way to old school on O and Smyrna just way faster,, Speed will win in the end

no sound in the Smyrna v Central game.. wtf None the less Central plays good D but they will lose this,, Way to old school on O and Smyrna just way faster,, Speed will win in the end

Yea you’re watching another game... Smyrna is definitely the slower team.

21-6 SC

Smyrna can’t run the offense they want against this D with just Whaley and a QB like this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT