ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 6 Scores part deux

yeah OK Central is for real.. Old school O and all... Smyrna cooked this year.. I guess someone in DE can figure out Smyrna system.. lol system shmystem its Jimmy and Joes and "execution": of whatever system you run

By the way Slappy jack smack talk.. I had Central winning.. Faster does not mean better,,

D2 picture looks to be clearing up some. Friends blasted St. E, which leads me to believe the Vikings are maybe a year away from a tournament spot. Woodbridge TCB vs. Milford as well.

In the no one cares department other than some parents and relatives

Appoquinimink 21, Brandywine 0. End 3.

28-12 SC 8:16 left in 4th

Rut Roe! Central could be in trouble.. Smyrna O can score in droves..

lol In case you didnt know smacky whacky.. I try to create drama and intrigue into the normally ho hum DEHS football games,, But cats like you take it all personal against the teams you root for and go all wild with it lol smacky whacky jacky whacky its just entertainment my son

Rut Roe! Central could be in trouble.. Smyrna O can score in droves..

lol In case you didnt know smacky whacky.. I try to create drama and intrigue into the normally ho hum DEHS football games,, But cats like you take it all personal against the teams you root for and go all wild with it lol smacky whacky jacky whacky its just entertainment my son

You’re a troll. You think you’re funny and you’re not. SC isn’t “my team”. Actually far from it. You’re not going to tell me looking at computer screen that Smyrna has better athletes. Smyrna is slow on defense and their super athletes on offense look like slugs. Just because Smyrna runs this super special offense doesn’t mean they have better athletes.

SO my question is, Where are all the posters that were on here talking about how DE coaching is so bad and how Smyrna coaching and system is so light years ahead of everyone else in DE can stop them?

Folks its wasnt the coaching or system it was the Jimmy and Joes either you got them or you don't. does Coaching play a part of course it does but only to a degree. HS football is simple,, The game is simple sure execution plays a part and yes teams that execute better than other teams that have bigger better athletes can win but that is a different level of execution than we see here. There is a line where talent can overcome execution..

Bellevue Wolverines from Washington a few years ago executed the winged T better than any team in the last two decades and sure they won some states but they didnt get to national rankings until the cheated and recruited outside their zone,, and they got busted for that Now coach is gone and they are just a regular HS team

You’re a troll. You think you’re funny and you’re not. SC isn’t “my team”. Actually far from it. You’re not going to tell me looking at computer screen that Smyrna has better athletes. Smyrna is slow on defense and their super athletes on offense look like slugs. Just because Smyrna runs this super special offense doesn’t mean they have better athletes.

I think its obvious who the troll is.. and I am funny as shit just ask the constituents here

Last edited:
2-pt conversion is good. Seaford leads IR 28-20 at the end of the 3Q#

Now this is true DE D2 drama

Sallies offense is a joke.. Run the QB to the sideline to get a play just to run it in between the tackles? Who the hell do they think they are fooling? Whats the point? Just run the same play again and again without wasting time to call the same play

not to mention your down 4 scores.. what your just happy trying to score? even if it take 10 minutes lol... lol nevermind Watkins fumbled any way

yeah OK Central is for real.. Old school O and all... Smyrna cooked this year.. I guess someone in DE can figure out Smyrna system.. lol system shmystem its Jimmy and Joes and "execution": of whatever system you run

By the way Slappy jack smack talk.. I had Central winning.. Faster does not mean better,,
Remember Middletown wacked them 41-20 in game one
Whats with Middletown and Delmar with the untucked jerseys?
34-0 Middletown

SO my question is, Where are all the posters that were on here talking about how DE coaching is so bad and how Smyrna coaching and system is so light years ahead of everyone else in DE can stop them?

Folks its wasnt the coaching or system it was the Jimmy and Joes either you got them or you don't. does Coaching play a part of course it does but only to a degree. HS football is simple,, The game is simple sure execution plays a part and yes teams that execute better than other teams that have bigger better athletes can win but that is a different level of execution than we see here. There is a line where talent can overcome execution..

Bellevue Wolverines from Washington a few years ago executed the winged T better than any team in the last two decades and sure they won some states but they didnt get to national rankings until the cheated and recruited outside their zone,, and they got busted for that Now coach is gone and they are just a regular HS team
Central is a good team. Losing 15 starters will diminish any team. The business about the system wasn't about them being invincible. It was about them continuing to be good team because of the system. It was also noted previously that team success wasn't going to be measured in whether they won another Chip or even get to the playoffs. Congrats to SC. Smyrna will keep working and be fine.

Reactions: proudscfan
giphy.gif

I don't know if Central can compete with Middletown and Hodgson, but they certainly look like the 3rd best team in Division I right now.

They can compete.. Their D will keep them in the games..While other teams in DE run hybrid O's. spread or some winged T or whatever they SC run winged T as a religion and can play D vs any O.. It will be interesting. Whether or not hey have the Jimmys and Joes will remaon to be seen but they do have the coaching that much is obvious

Sussex Central was a little wound up tonight. A 31-12 victory over No. 2 Smyrna

My question is how the hell was Smyrna #2 ? based on what? yeah they won the last 3 but they lost a ton.. Do these knuckle heads know its HS rankings and rosters change? Heritage rankings are dumb as hell ..

Last edited:
Sussex Central was a little wound up tonight. A 31-12 victory over No. 2 Smyrnadumb

My question is how the hell was Smyrna #2 ? based on what? yeah they won the last 3 but they lost a ton.. Do these knuckle heads know its HS rankings and rosters change? Heritage rankings are dumb as hell ..
What non dumb as hell criteria would you have used to put them lower? Losing to out of state team and Middletown? Started 0-2 last year and kept high ranking. It worked out. Would you have factored in the graduation of Knight and others, and gave some arbitrary ranking. Well, any rankings are arbitrary until evidence suggest they are wrong and adjustments are made. Don't look at it one hour retroacticely and denounce Heritage rankings. Rankings are best guess based on that individual's assessment. It's not a science and always subject to changes. If Smyrna had won, I doubt you would be posting about how accurate dem dere rate'ins were.

After their week 1 loss, I never thought Smyrna was the 2nd best team in the state. You don't lose by 3 scores to the top team and expect to be 2nd. Hodgson has been my 2nd team. Than Smyrna/Sallies. I kept changing it. After tonight, Sallies has no answer for Smyrna.

They need to win against Westminster ornthey are gonna miss the playoffs and let someone like St. George's in mistakingly.

Division 1 Prediction.....

Middletown/Hodgson 1-2 no matter what their outcome is when they meet.

Followed by Central, Dover, Caesar Rodney, Salesianum.

I'm predicting Dover beats Smyrna, and Sallies beats Westminster.

If Sallies loses to Westminster, the winner of Smyrna/Sallies makes it as the 6th seed.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
After their week 1 loss, I never thought Smyrna was the 2nd best team in the state. You don't lose by 3 scores to the top team and expect to be 2nd. Hodgson has been my 2nd team. Than Smyrna/Sallies. I kept changing it. After tonight, Sallies has no answer for Smyrna.

They need to win against Westminster ornthey are gonna miss the playoffs and let someone like St. George's in mistakingly.
Smyrna needs to make adjustments to make playoffs themselves. I don't know scenarios yet on wins needed.

If I make it home early enough I'll give the win loss scenarios a go. Tomorrow will be a no go as my best friend is getting married. Sonif nit tonight, Sunday will be the earliest.

If I make it home early enough I'll give the win loss scenarios a go. Tomorrow will be a no go as my best friend is getting married. Sonif nit tonight, Sunday will be the earliest.
OK, take your time. Either way, they should be trying to win out for any chance.

Oh couldn't agree more. They are already short a game. They cabtblet up now. Th scary thing for Smyrna is they still have Dover AND Sallies left, I just don't see them winning both games. But it's crunch time. We're going into week 6 Playoff pointsbare coming thin.

I take back anything good I’ve said about Sallies. They stink.

fan, be reasonable. They stunk tonight but I wouldn't count them out of a tournament spot yet. The early schedule was a set up for them. When I stated that I got hammered as some kind of fool.

They should get a W against Penn. It won't be easy. They have Westminster at home. This will be tough but I have a good feeling about this game. Smyrna..who knows. St Mark's maybe a 5 point win.

This bunch is next years team. They should be in top 4. Looking at Sals schedule for next year they host Dover, Penn, Middletown, Hodgson.
They travel to: Appo, Smyrna (to balance Home and Away), St Georges, and St. Marks. ( drop this game, please). They have 2 open dates 10/4,10/11 and my guess is that they're out of state teams. Judge usually doesn't have open dates that late.

Good luck to Middletown at IMG. Stay healthy.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT