ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Games

Not true sallies definitely shouldn't take it slow.
Smryna will win... They wont loose nomore home games rest of the season.... Smryna biggest test will be at Willliam Penn... I predict they will loose at Penn... Cape should win out and will be seeded 1..

Sallies guards don't have big names but they can play. Game will be close
Play compared to who? The only two good wins (vs above .500 teams) is St.E's last week (with STE's best spark plug on the team out injured) and vs WP and that was the first game of the season. Smyrna should handle them with ease.

Reactions: jvm3
Play compared to who? The only two good wins (vs above .500 teams) is St.E's last week (with STE's best spark plug on the team out injured) and vs WP and that was the first game of the season. Smyrna should handle them with ease.

good compared to everyone they've played, the guards are scoring more than half of the teams points every game. One guard also scored 20 points vs Sanford, 24 vs Howard and 17 vs St. E (Jack Brown).

That St. E.. Really not a good win either... Caravel beat them bye 16 lastnight... Dont sleep on Caravel... They will finish 16-4.... Might be good enough for first round bye...

Caravel's just getting started - Parker's always good and now the other guys are starting to get in the flow offensively. Wouldn't surprise me if they got back to the Final Four again.

Caravel's just getting started - Parker's always good and now the other guys are starting to get in the flow offensively. Wouldn't surprise me if they got back to the Final Four again.
Just looked at there schedule. .. Only Woodbridge left on there schedule thats ok... 16-4 is where i think they will be.. Plus earning 2 pionts maybe for the Smyrna and Cape losses. . should put them in top 8...

Agree. Remember, Sally's love is a blind love.

good compared to everyone they've played, the guards are scoring more than half of the teams points every game. One guard also scored 20 points vs Sanford, 24 vs Howard and 17 vs St. E (Jack Brown).
So if JB is a guard for Sallies what are the the two 5’8/9” kids that handle the ball? U saying they have a 3 Guard set???

So if JB is a guard for Sallies what are the the two 5’8/9” kids that handle the ball? U saying they have a 3 Guard set???
If so then it’s no surprise because most teams in DE use 3 guards & 2 forwards. A lot of our so-called “forwards” are guards & not too many centers here in DE at all.

If so then it’s no surprise because most teams in DE use 3 guards & 2 forwards. A lot of our so-called “forwards” are guards & not too many centers here in DE at all.
Gotcha!
Well someone please post updates of the score of the game tonight vs Smyrna. Who knows I might be wrong about Sallies......

Great game. Should of went to that game...smh

This was a great game. Sals lost but showed they can hang with maybe best team in state. They had a couple chance to take the lead in last 3 minutes but turned it over. They defended well and limited second chance shots by Smyrna. They also scored points in the paint that I didn't expect.

Smyrna made plays they needed to win, but Sallies is getting better as we get close to the tournament.

Reactions: Hoopsdownstate2
This was a great game. Sals lost but showed they can hang with maybe best team in state. They had a couple chance to take the lead in last 3 minutes but turned it over. They defended well and limited second chance shots by Smyrna. They also scored points in the paint that I didn't expect.

Smyrna made plays they needed to win, but Sallies is getting better as we get close to the tournament.
Sallies will be a hand full during tourney time...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT