ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s making it to states?

I predict that the top 4 from each conference will be at states lol...all kidding aside I do think there are a couple teams will be more represented then they usually are. First State, A.I. Middletown to name a few. With a couple rumors I've heard of kids moving 113 might turn into a wild one the next couple weeks. And after the last couple weeks 157 is still completely up in the air but with Limehouse getting wins over Statts and Ranuato over the past week he has definitely thrown his hat into the ring

106 Hard to tell since everyone loses to everyone here but I think Guerreri will win it come March
113 I think Belliran wins this weight class unless Lucian makes the drop down which I heard is likely, we shall see this weekend where everyone goes.
120 I believe Stratton wins this weight class hands down
126 Copes is the favorite but I heard he missed weight at team states, I also think Mundy has the best chance for an upset
132 I think this is a tossup, however i will predict the winner comes from the Indy finals, I think both Girard and Foster have the momentum at the moment.
138 I think Savage wins here as he has been dominant and looks solid for the weight class, Radecki looks a bit small but he still could get it done like years prior
144 I think Elliot wins this however it should be a great match to watch
150 I think Pete gets it done here, unless Duffy gets his feet back with his injury
157 I believe it’s between Roy or Limehouse, I’d favor Roy in the tournament but wouldn’t be surprised if Limehouse won it all.
165 I think anyone in the top 3 could win it however, I would favor Norris this year
175 I think Spoor wins this weight but I know he is battling injury. If spoor doesn’t wrestle then Gabe Cannon will definitely run away with this one.
190 Moaney looks dominate this year and I’d pick him for 190
215 After miller pinned Donaghue, I think it’s his to lose, I don’t see anyone posing a threat but anything can happen
285 Cael is by far the favorite however with potentially Andrew Semmel coming into the mix it could shake some stuff up, Eli has looked great but I think both would lose to Cael in the end.

Reactions: ColonialGrad
106 Hard to tell since everyone loses to everyone here but I think Guerreri will win it come March
113 I think Belliran wins this weight class unless Lucian makes the drop down which I heard is likely, we shall see this weekend where everyone goes.
126 Copes is the favorite but I heard he missed weight at team states, I also think Mundy has the best chance for an upset
132 I think this is a tossup, however i will predict the winner comes from the Indy finals, I think both Girard and Foster have the momentum at the moment.
138 I think Savage wins here as he has been dominant and looks solid for the weight class, Radecki looks a bit small but he still could get it done like years prior
150 I think Pete gets it done here, unless Duffy gets his feet back with his injury
157 I believe it’s between Roy or Limehouse, I’d favor Roy in the tournament but wouldn’t be surprised if Limehouse won it all.
165 I think anyone in the top 3 could win it however, I would favor Norris this year
175 I think Spoor wins this weight but I know he is battling injury. If spoor doesn’t wrestle then Gabe Cannon will definitely run away with this one.
215 After miller pinned Donaghue, I think it’s his to lose, I don’t see anyone posing a threat but anything can happen
285 Cael is by far the favorite however with potentially Andrew Semmel coming into the mix it could shake some stuff up, Eli has looked great but I think both would lose to Cael in the end.
Pretty good picks. 113 I also heard Lucian may drop for states. 126 I heard Copes actually had the flu that's why didn't wrestle this weekend. I agree with Mundy could definitely pull an upset. Him and Copes only wrestled once and that was way back at the Milford tournament and Mundy has been on a tear the last 6 weeks. 132 I think Cordrey has a real shot as well. 157 will be nuts. I am curious where Norris will wrestle because he has been at 175 a lot but think he has a much better shot at 165. Cannon and Spoor could be match of the night at 175. Baynard at 285 has looked really good and he is going to make a match of it with DeNigris and Eli. Semmel definitely was a surprise and he is really good at defense and not giving up points and he can for sure surprise people.

predictable names for sure, but the final call...

6-Bakhsh
13-Lucian
20-Stratton
26-Mundy
32-Girard
38-Radecki
44-Elliot
50-Pete
57-Roy
65-Norris
75-Spoor
90-Moaney
215-Miller
285-Denigris

We shall see

Reactions: Matt Sense
Me being partial to the big guys, I saw Baynard from Laurel at the state duals and he handily beat the St. Marks Hwt. Denigris looked to struggle a little bit with him. Baynard does have at least one loss to the HWT from Torres from WP in SV I believe. I think Denigris and Baynard would be a good match, two different styles.

Me being partial to the big guys, I saw Baynard from Laurel at the state duals and he handily beat the St. Marks Hwt. Denigris looked to struggle a little bit with him. Baynard does have at least one loss to the HWT from Torres from WP in SV I believe. I think Denigris and Baynard would be a good match, two different styles.
Correct Baynard did lose in OT to Eli. As long as nothing crazy happens at conferences this weekend it should be seeded
#1 DeNigris
#2 EJT
#3 Baynard

Which would mean a Semi matchup of #2 vs #3.

But stranger things have happened

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT