ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Playoff Scores

It all depends on your definition of "Private" There has been a fairly equal distribution of D2 football titles over the last 20 years.
Wood bridge is the definition of public. All of Sussex county is public. You can not say the same for rich a$# New castle county

Anytime caravel wins it because of recruiting and bad officiating never because kids played a good game. Go bucs

Ikey....you know by now refs always miss calls when your team is losing. You damn refs! lol.
LOL, As I have stated to many a coach, you always say to look at the film. When you think refs countered what is on the film, look me up.

Reactions: concord87
Howard showing a little something, now 34-12 Woodbridge. Speaking of officiating, calls all went to WB in the first half and all Howard in the 2nd.

sallies grinding it out and milking the clock, less than 8 mins in the 4th, wow, Sallies fumbles, Avery Roberts picks up fumble and runs it back 38 yards for a TD......Sallies now up 24-14 with 7:21 to go

Reactions: knuteu2
Concord just running the ball and the clock out, pass just does not work, nothing creative other than the HB pass, Concord try's a fake punt, easily stopped Sals ball on the 21 yd line. 4:40 left

Concord coaches must have seen something on film that made them think they could run outside because even the runs with Bam Roberts were pitches and off the outside of the tackles. Nothing up the gut, none of that mashing up the middle over and over. Sallies was ready for those outside runs though and played them well.

Glasgow fans need to stop complaining they are losing it happens.

Bucs are tested agsint 3 or 4 D1 teams. Only reason they are not 9-1 or 10-0 like half the D2 field. They will make a serious run at the title if they can gold GHigh off which isn't a given with their offensive talent

Reactions: Jawnsky
Sallies finish it out 38-14, Sals defense played very well, Dinardo mixed it up on offense, Bam Roberts, not a factor,

Thought that Glasgow very undisciplined and very predictable. 12 men on field a couple of times, delay of game, taunting and poor play calls. Gotta take care of the simple things in playoffs. Talent only gets you so far!

Lilrooster just dropped me off after the dragonslaying.. I am a bit under the weather but feel fine... I was looking for all those top players in the state but only found small athletic kids everyone has.. all hype
I thought you were too sick to attend.

Elkton beat North Caroline 33-20. It was 33-0 at the half and Raquan Estep had 4 TD and nearly 200 yards in the first half. They are now 11-1.
All of Delaware is thrilled, with the great strides Delaware players made in that game.

Reactions: delawarenole
All of Delaware is thrilled, with the great strides Delaware players made in that game.
dont be an ass... many of us know kids on the Elkton team and CA has played them the last two years.. Us in Bear (right next door) know the kids from mixing in in rec sports not to mention many of the CA kids are from Elkton and know the Elkton kids from growing up together .. Its not like you isolationist in the south it is different near the border.. We don't look at someone like they are different just because they live 1 mile across an invisible line in the sand. lilroosters gf went to CA and lives in Elkton.. but she is Bucs through and through and her parents go to every Bucs game still.. its not always about what state you reside in its the culture and family a school provides

Reactions: delawarenole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT