ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Playoff Scores

dont be an ass... many of us know kids on the Elkton team and CA has played them the last two years.. Us in Bear (right next door) know the kids from mixing in in rec sports not to mention many of the CA kids are from Elkton and know the Elkton kids from growing up together .. Its not like you isolationist in the south it is different near the border.. We don't look at someone like they are different just because they live 1 mile across an invisible line in the sand. lilroosters gf went to CA and lives in Elkton.. but she is Bucs through and through and her parents go to every Bucs game still.. its not always about what state you reside in its the culture and family a school provides
Dont be an ass? Come on.....

Was Barker 100% for Caravel? Big time players step it up in big time games.
I don't know. Didn't catch that game. Different position and different type of player. What I do know is Barker like many other Delaware players will be watching Roberts play on Saturdays at the next level. Nothing changes that.

Last edited:
Reactions: concord87
You need to understand, there will be tolls next week. I have an awesome place for dinner however.
If its Sat night I can go.. Fri night I may pass.. I work until 5 and its takes an hour just to get home from work with the crazy traffic up here.. will have to see if feel like making the trip after work

Raven will be either extremely happy or crying in his beer depending on whether Manlove's team can take down RR's beloved Bucs ;)

Raven will be either extremely happy or crying in his beer depending on whether Manlove's team can take down RR's beloved Bucs ;)
It wont effect me emotionally either way... I am not that invested,, its all just fun and games.. something you just can't seem to get a grip on..

but as far as talking sheet.. hows this Reed and CA is going to ruin Manloves dream season just like they did Glasgows.. WB and Glasgow are basically the same team running the same weak ass wanna be rec spread with some kids who can run... childs play for CA. Dragonslayers move on to slay Blue Raiders whatever a Blue Raider is

Last edited:
Reactions: A.I.Pride
If rr sold the Dragon band a trailer...it must have been small lol
Or the bandwagon is losin steam
haha they bought a 14 footer,, I saw the band size last night and had the same thought. They have room to grow at least

Last edited:
Reactions: Jawnsky
I'm sitting on the Bucs side, so this reasoning doesn't apply. Not sure where the crew is from.
I only saw one blatant missed call... the TD run by Larkins that was called OB.. I was right there the kid wasn't even close to stepping out..didn't matter though Barker threw a strike for a TD right after anyway

It wont effect me emotionally either way... I am not that invested,, its all just fun and games.. something you just can't seem to get a grip on..

but as far as talking sheet.. hows this Reed and CA is going to ruin Manloves dream season just like they did Glasgows.. WB and Glasgow are basically the same team running the same weak ass wanna be rec spread with some kids who can run... childs play for CA. Dragonslayers move on to slay Blue Raiders whatever a Blue Raider is

WB and Glasgow do not run the same offense at all. Glasgow is 3-5 wide every play. WB is 2 WR sets and power I or 2 back. Far from the same offense

WB and Glasgow do not run the same offense at all. Glasgow is 3-5 wide every play. WB is 2 WR sets and power I or 2 back. Far from the same offense
just going by the last time I saw them a few years ago.. now that you say that reflecting on the 302sports video I watched this year you are correct. They have the same issues as GHS as far as penalties and what not .. still think CA will have no prob stopping them but is just an opinion

Reactions: DrDesigno
I only saw one blatant missed call... the TD run by Larkins that was called OB.. I was right there the kid wasn't even close to stepping out..didn't matter though Barker threw a strike for a TD right after anyway
Yeah, that was terrible. Just as bad (and not called) was the offensive PI in the third. DB Montgomery was in better position to catch the pass, but the Glasgow WR used both hands on Montgomery's shoulders to drag him down and make a play on the ball. Pass was incomplete, but the flag should have been thrown. Bumping is one thing, grabbing and moving a player is another. Calls get missed, refs are human, etc. but in the heat of it, emotions come in to play.

I will say that I'm always startled by the sheer number of zebras at a playoff game.

Yeah, that was terrible. Just as bad (and not called) was the offensive PI in the third. DB Montgomery was in better position to catch the pass, but the Glasgow WR used both hands on Montgomery's shoulders to drag him down and make a play on the ball. Pass was incomplete, but the flag should have been thrown. Bumping is one thing, grabbing and moving a player is another. Calls get missed, refs are human, etc. but in the heat of it, emotions come in to play.

I will say that I'm always startled by the sheer number of zebras at a playoff game.
you would think you were on a Savannah Safari

Reactions: DrDesigno
Elkton has Dunbar next.. Dunbar has the speed to handle Estep unlike the MD Eastern Shore teams..light out for the ELKS

Actually the MPSSAA website says that Elkton will play Calvert HS on the road next week.
hmm I always thought the North Region plays the East maybe they changed that up.. looked it up points and seeds in the division after regionals.. 2A Semi's of the teams left 1 Walkersville vs 4 Dunbar and 2 Calvert vs 3 Elkton..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT