ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Scores

The old De powerhouses like CR and Penn need new coaches and philosophies! The way they trying to play is old school football. Similar to the old 3 yards and cloud of dust , which is not what todays athletes are used to!
Cr changed their offense this year and they run a spread offense now. Obviously the results from this year weren’t much of a difference so I guess it didn’t matter. You can run whatever offense in highschool and win. Teams like CR and Penn need to develop a better culture. It’s a joke that Penn and CR are bottom dwellers.

Reactions: Woody_Wood
WP's, really CSD's, biggest mistake was letting Dooley go. He won a title with them, what 10 years ago, and then did not make it work for him. Colonial dude, 1st team all State in two sports, 2X state champ in wrestling. He wanted to be the AD and the district said no. Went with someone else and now they are stuck with the coach, who is also the AD.

I differentiated between the sports that select all State and the one that is individual. I know it was football baseball and wrestling. He also has a full ride in wrestling at Bloomsburg.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT