ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Scores 09/15

Blue raiders !!

How bad is tech?.....

CR will win 7

Cape play a real team this week?

Franklin closed it out Knight had about 130 yds rushing but 80 on one play Again Smyrna had nothing in the air or nothing other than Knight,, Like I said one man cant win it also like I said Franklin has faced backs like Knight Yeah he got them once but not again

How did DMA even get in FG position with that time left?
Milford could not kick deep, as they had given up two kick return TD's in the first half. They squibbied it DMA recovered around their own 35 I believe. Pass interference called on Milford brought it to about midfield. DMA tossed a prayer up, ball was tipped and DMA caught it, player was tackled about the 6 yard line or so. DMA called their last time out with 3 seconds left, then kicked the FG>

Man what is happening with the Wilson kid at Smyrna. He got yanked last week against MTown, how did he do this week?

He was pretty damn good at Glasgow but I guess he is struggling against the D1 comp. A lot tougher to throw for TD's against MTown then that Glasgow schedule last year. Hopefully he hits his stride - a good passing game combined with Knight would get Smyrna going again.

Milford could not kick deep, as they had given up two kick return TD's in the first half. They squibbied it DMA recovered around their own 35 I believe. Pass interference called on Milford brought it to about midfield. DMA tossed a prayer up, ball was tipped and DMA caught it, player was tackled about the 6 yard line or so. DMA called their last time out with 3 seconds left, then kicked the FG>

Unreal SMH

Man what is happening with the Wilson kid at Smyrna. He got yanked last week against MTown, how did he do this week?

He was pretty damn good at Glasgow but I guess he is struggling against the D1 comp. A lot tougher to throw for TD's against MTown then that Glasgow schedule last year. Hopefully he hits his stride - a good passing game combined with Knight would get Smyrna going again.

He didn't get yanked last week Smyrna just went to a direct snap O for some series, They did that before when Nolan was QB None the less Franklin would easily win D1 ship in DE .Just a tough 2 games for Smyrna to open with They should be ok the rest of the way and win the hen north and get in but they are not going to win it with nothing but Knight

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Linganore 50- Westminster 28 Westminster QB with with 50 plus attempts but less than 50% completions

He didn't get yanked last week Smyrna just went to a direct snap O for some series, They did that before when Nolan was QB None the less Franklin would easily win D1 ship in DE .Just a tough 2 games for Smyrna to open with They should be ok the rest of the way and win the hen north and get in but they are not going to win it with nothing but Knight

Say what you want his stats are terrible and they are one dimensional. Kid should have stayed at Glasgow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT