ADVERTISEMENT

Garnett leaving Smyrna

Where’s all the delaware basketball haters explaining why this is a great move for him. How he will be much better and how he will get noticed lmao, good luck to the young man, one of my favorite players to watch last season !!! Love his tenacity

Where’s all the delaware basketball haters explaining why this is a great move for him. How he will be much better and how he will get noticed lmao, good luck to the young man, one of my favorite players to watch last season !!! Love his tenacity
No hating... Just waste to play in DE... If it wasnt for Stan.. Davis would of been gone too...

No hating... Just waste to play in DE... If it wasnt for Stan.. Davis would of been gone too...
Have to agree with hoopsdownstate. Recruiting happens mostly through AAU these days, and for many of the kids like Donte, Mikey, Cale, etc, that's where they succeeded. The problem with delaware is that there is no real commitment to growing the game therefore no one nationally or locally takes delaware basketball or sports in general serious. Best of luck to the kid, i hope he accomplish his dreams.

I was in fact informed that he would be transferring to Lanham Christian. That immediately changed the following day. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens/takes place starting Friday. Sorry for any misleading info....Danny @ 1stStateSports

Reactions: 84rider
I was in fact informed that he would be transferring to Lanham Christian. That immediately changed the following day. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens/takes place starting Friday. Sorry for any misleading info....Danny @ 1stStateSports
So is Garnett at Smyrna or not?

He is back at Smyrna
Watched him play past weekend at Smryna play day... Cape looked good.. If Barnes stayed they would be my pick to win it all... smyrna looked ok but guards dominate the ball way too much.. I see why Garnett was considering leave like the big fella did...

I keep saying Garnett is the X factor for Smyrna,yes the guards are good but to win it back to back they will have to feed Garnett, he’s tough on the block with a serious engine, the kid doesn’t stop, goes ham in the paint.

Reactions: handsdownmandown
I keep saying Garnett is the X factor for Smyrna,yes the guards are good but to win it back to back they will have to feed Garnett, he’s tough on the block with a serious engine, the kid doesn’t stop, goes ham in the paint.
I agree... Tomorrow at Cape... To start title defense....

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT