ADVERTISEMENT

Henlopen South

This between me at @J12 but Since you want to comment.. Ask James Harden about multiple 30 piont games.. He averaged 30 plus last year in NBA and Greek Freak still won MVP.. So you need come up with something better than he score 6-7 30 piont games.. Way more than just scoring in the game of basketball..lol .. For record.. Sanford would beat C.R by 30 plus..

Ask James Harden? Not talking about pros because traditionally the MVP went to the leading scorer whose team is winning. The MVP generally is leading or at the top of multiple statistical categories and on a winning team...ie Giannis averaged 28pts and 12 rebs and roughly 6 asst shot 56% from floor. But if you look at box scores JD doesn’t really score at a high clip but is a good rebounder. EA does everything on the floor. Love JD and respect your opinion big fella but I think EA should get it. As far as Gatorade the criteria for winning is different than POY.

This between me at @J12 but Since you want to comment.. Ask James Harden about multiple 30 piont games.. He averaged 30 plus last year in NBA and Greek Freak still won MVP.. So you need come up with something better than he score 6-7 30 piont games.. Way more than just scoring in the game of basketball..lol .. For record.. Sanford would beat C.R by 30 plus..

Reactions: Hoopsdownstate5
Ask James Harden? Not talking about pros because traditionally the MVP went to the leading scorer whose team is winning. The MVP generally is leading or at the top of multiple statistical categories and on a winning team...ie Giannis averaged 28pts and 12 rebs and roughly 6 asst shot 56% from floor. But if you look at box scores JD doesn’t really score at a high clip but is a good rebounder. EA does everything on the floor. Love JD and respect your opinion big fella but I think EA should get it. As far as Gatorade the criteria for winning is different than POY.
Nice answer.. Not saying Allen don't deserve it.. He just not a lock.. Like people think.

Lol.. Dover still good.. Tell you what.. Just friendly bet.. If Davis from Sanford don't get POY or Gatorade Player Of Year.. I won't post or comment on anything for month but if he do get either one award .. You ban for 2 months.. Since you a high roller..lol
LMAO!!! Nah because he may get Gatorade POY but not the DE POY from voters.

I have to agree with @J12, Allen should be a lock imo, I think Davis slow start hurt his chances while Allen has been consistent with or without Davis on the floor. I also have to think that the ankle injury Davis had in Salisbury has definitely slowed him down this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT