ADVERTISEMENT

hey mount

Oct 7, 2010
hows it feel to get beat by hodgson? to everyone who said mount would eaisly take flight b.. you guys were sadly mistaken. What happened to hodgson being "so" bad?

never said they were "so" bad. not to make excuses but we were missing our best middie, a starting defender, and our best defender is playing on a sprained ankle. but really we just played poorly as a team. dropping the ball, forcing things that werent there, not winning GBs, etc....we win and lose as a team so we're looking to bounce back today and turn it around. we know what we have to do.

as for the conference, the conference championship game will be on the 19th when we travel down to appo. since hodgson lost to appo, we win the conference if we beat appo. its going to be a hard-fought game for sure.

im also looking forward to may 3rd after reading this. ill let the haters hate and use it as motivation...more fuel for the fire.

not to make excuses BUT............(long list of excuses)

thank god you didnt make any excuses

we dont have enough kids for a JV.

and yeah i knew someone was gonna say that. im not blaming the loss on our lack of players, and i was simply stating what we did wrong and what we need to work on. the lack of players didn't help, but im not going to blame a loss on that because we should find a way to win regardless. hodgson outplayed us. i was just stating what we did wrong.

Originally posted by socswimlax93:
as for the conference, the conference championship game will be on the 19th when we travel down to appo. since hodgson lost to appo, we win the conference if we beat appo. its going to be a hard-fought game for sure.

You really do not understand how this works. Just becasue you beat appo does not mean you are flight B Champs. You still have ot have the best record in Flight B any ties go to head to head meaning if you have same record in confrence with HVT guess what you LOSE.

oh right this is true. i was just stating what i was told. it may not be the conference championship game but it definitely is a huge game. we also have pencader on saturday and mckean on may 6 so those are two big games. im not sure why i believed that whoever won the appo game was conference champions....i apologize, LaxDad.

Hey Laxdad/Newarkdad, Be happy that Newark/Appo's not dreadful again this year, that they're playing better and competing in the Blue Hen. The mount kid's not talking trash and has always been respectful on here, stop making yourself look like punks.
This post was edited on 4/15 8:59 AM by axnq92

well said^ and i agree with socswimlax. they were missing key players, 9 and 5 i believe, which is a critical loss for them because 9 was their go to guy for clears and 5 did all their faceoffs, so yes, they were playing at a severe disadvantage. Correct me if im wrong but i think they were injured in the game vs DMA?

Originally posted by axnq92:
Hey Laxdad/Newarkdad, Be happy that Newark/Appo's not dreadful again this year, that they're playing better and competing in the Blue Hen. The mount kid's not talking trash and has always been respectful on here, stop making yourself look like punks.

This post was edited on 4/15 8:59 AM by axnq92

No one said he was talking trash I am only correcting him of the facts
So you stop being a troll and be on your happy way you Forum Whore

Okay Laxdaddy, You're still a little salty huh, sorry we didn't all celebrate that big season opening win against dickinson with you. really worth crowing about, spanking kids that haven't won a game in years. You really showed them.

thanks axnq92...knew i liked you even back during soccer season.

superpowered...yeah 9 and 5 both got hurt during DMA. it was bad. we have #9 back and #5 is still out with his concussion but we're anticipating his return soon. they're tough kids and great leaders, both captains.

i was not talking trash on socklaxswim93 at all. This was intented towards others. He is one of the few respectable kids from mount. But last year was appos first year as a varsity team with only sophmores and junior. They didnt have any senior yet. howd your team do their first varsity year? or even acouple years after that? not to good huh? i think your thre "salty one" cuz teams you dont like are actually doing good

Blue Hen flight 'B' championship will be decided tomorrow. When Appo beats Mt they win the conference. After watching Mt play Pencader on Sat. I don't think they have a chance against the Jags

nah the winner of flight B doesnt get the AQ.

and delfan, i can see how you think we wouldnt do well against appo due to our performance at pencader. we were missing a lot of people due to a couple of reasons this past saturday. we got all of those people back yesterday and we came out hungry and firing today. i guess no one should ever take anything for granted and that anything can happen on any given day. we played the best game of our season as a team and appo fought hard too. im extremely proud of our guys and the way we played. now we have spring break and our next game isnt for a while and is against newark.

ill be the first person to say good game to mount, you guys deserved it, now you got my sons team next lol. What # are you ?

Looks like if Mount beats McKean and McKean beats HVT...Mount wins the "B". Or is there another way to calculate that LaxDaddyO? Oops, Pass the salt please.
This post was edited on 4/20 1:06 PM by axnq92

well, archmere did beat dma, but i was present at the game and dma came out on fire. they started falling apart as archmere started picking apart their transition game, and scoring probably 10 or 12 of their 16 goals on fast breaks.

Mt played well on Tuesday, and deserved the win. Appo just didn't get anything going. What is the tie breaker if say, Hodgson, Appo, Mt, or Mckean all finish with just one conference loss? Goal dif? Overall record? Anybody know?

No auto bids to state tournament. I believe the point system gives 2 points for a win, 2 points for playing a team with a .701 and higher win percentage and 1 point for playing a team with a .501 and higher percentage.

Please do not justify DMA's loss in any way. There are 5 teams in the state that can win it as of now ( Sallies, Arch, Tower, Friends, Cape). Anyone else (particulary DMA) is better off hittin the wall and doing some pushups then posting on DE preps.

Well if tower has a chance friends has a chance..they are 1-1 in their meeting...why is that so "HAHAHAHA"

haha newark dad you have no idea about lax if u don't think friends has a shot. They were ranked 2 for a while, they beat CApe 11 to 10 and beat Tower 6-2. IN the rematch Tower smoked them, but thats more of a credit to Tower Hill than bad play by Friends. Friends is def a top 5 team haha while newark....can't say the same

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT