ADVERTISEMENT

Hey where is everyone at, im trying to get some info and updates?

CR beat Smyrna, no Haith, I believe she got hurt against Cape and hasn't played since. Missed the last two games. Hopefully she will be back before the tourney. If anyone has insight to her injury please update.

Agrred'hopefully she will be back! I just heard My.Pleasants Kortni Taylor is out a few weeks 'second hand info' hopefully she will also be back for tourney.

Reactions: 84rider
The oldest Blatch-Huggins sister didn't play in Howard's last win and was scoreless in their game before that, hopefully it's nothing serious.

St. E edged Archmere today, 9-6 with their final five games being @ Ursuline, @ Penn, home against Padua and Mount Pleasant and at Howard. 13-7 and a first round bye is a good possibility for a team I've said is better than their record.

Top teams are
Archmere, Caravel, Concord, Conrad, Sanford, St. E's, & Ursuline then maybe CR. Alphabetical order are the first 7 above. The seedings should be just like the NCAA's do
It. What the top 8 should look like

1.Ursuline v 8. CR
2. Sanford v 7. Archmere
3. Caravel v 6. Concord
4. Conrad v 5. St. E's

I'd switch CR with Archmere because CR's 1 loss came to a D1 team while Concord's two loses both came to Division '2's, although good ones, but this is about spot on.

I'd switch CR with Archmere because CR's 1 loss came to a D1 team while Concord's two loses both came to Division '2's, although good ones, but this is about spot on.

There are no divisions for boys or girls basketball. If there was 6 of the 8 girls teams would be D2. Only Concord & CR have higher enrollment or D1 qualifications. CR lost to Cape by 12. Archmere lost to Conrad twice, Concord, St Elizabeth's & a Penn team. All top 10 teams that are very good. CR's schedule is very weak compared to an Archmere. I think if CR plays Howard they might lose. I couldn't decide if I was gonna put Howard in at 8 in place of CR. AI was another I considered but CR beat them by like 8 or 9 early in season. Seen CR play four times including Cape game & they just don't have it. They'll get a very high seed but won't be surprised if they get bumped out in round of 16 or 8. Can't see them in final 4 unless they get some soft teams in their part of bracket.

Haith is back in action at CR, I like what lady riders have, call me a homer but I think they make it to the final four, a loss with Haith going down early against cape and 3 wins while she healed, gave a chance for others players to step up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT