ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting question I saw posted on Facebook: Why are 0 players from Delaware in NBA?

lol reminds me of SNL
baseball-been-berry-berry-good-to-me.jpg

Yeah and they don't go to school either because they are trying to get off the island... Countries doing well economically....
People in this country not doing well either sitting around in middle America using crystal meth, collecting well fare, hoping that Trump vote will make America Great Again.

Soccer07, the day of the black basketball Hood Hero is dead, kids with talent/ good attitude/ grades are sucked out of the hoods and placed in private boarding schools. The parks are empty, too dangerous. Kids barely go outside anyway because of technology. Todays sports if u r not a part of the show u r irrelevant in sports. Constant social media. Exposure exposes kids to better situations. Call it what u want but I see the positives that outweigh the negatives & I want all of these kids to succeed.

Soccer07, the day of the black basketball Hood Hero is dead, kids with talent/ good attitude/ grades are sucked out of the hoods and placed in private boarding schools. The parks are empty, too dangerous. Kids barely go outside anyway because of technology. Todays sports if u r not a part of the show u r irrelevant in sports. Constant social media. Exposure exposes kids to better situations. Call it what u want but I see the positives that outweigh the negatives & I want all of these kids to succeed.
Knew you couldn't stop......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT