ADVERTISEMENT

James Johns?

dovetail

All-State
Nov 13, 2003
In the photo header attached to this site is a blurb about this kid. A 6-5 shooting guard out of Sallies. A 4 star recruit. Problem is there never has been a player on any basketball team at Sallies with that name. Anybody know anything about this.

Except LuHi is in Queens / Long Island about 2 hours from Fairfield. His family opted for a higher level of basketball. I hope he makes it.

Except LuHi is in Queens / Long Island about 2 hours from Fairfield. His family opted for a higher level of basketball. I hope he makes it.
I have no problem being wrong, Google maps has the distance a 59.5 miles and and hour and 9 minutes on the Hutchinson Parkway. About 2 months ago, a college assistant coach told me that the dad was vying for a job at UConn. He could have been wrong about the college but he had the right state.

Of course, you are correct about the higher level of basketball (and exposure).

I hope he makes it too….

Last edited:
Reactions: Dropping 3's
Its an hr away and he will be just fine. He started at a national level high school as a sophomore and was the top ranked 2023 SF in FL before he left. He came home to be close to his father. Thanks for the support...for those that supported him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT