ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Mullens 2016 Playoffs Predictions Week 2

Sparty- None of y'all ready for this jelly

@fan There are 3 people who post on here who are from smyrna and post about smyrna...and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that acts like an ass. And that's by design. I like riling you turds up because it's so easy. Sooooo easy. Especially RR
My wife thinks I act like an ass as well...at least that's what she keeps telling me!

Huge difference between critiquing and criticizing IMO

Whatever..so, tell me what exactly you were critiquing on me sending my son to the MPA? Worry about critiquing your own son...I'll worry about mine.

His stained panties were in a bunch when a local sportswriter didn't call his son's name for a tackle....so you could imagine how well he would have taken to his kid being critiqued on here. Of course that never would have happened because the only players discussed on here are/were actually good...

Whatever..so, tell me what exactly you were critiquing on me sending my son to the MPA? Worry about critiquing your own son...I'll worry about mine.
I already said I was wrong about that and why I posted what I did ... I think they are cash grabs but whatever continue to be butt hurt if you wish... I don't care.. If you cant handle what I post and it hurts you so bad simply put me on ignore..its not hard.. but I still may critique your sons play and so will others it comes the territory of playing high level HS ball and particularly at QB... I have said on many occasions how much I liked your boys play first of all which you conveniently forget.. If you can't handle it then maybe this isn't the place for you to come.. Plenty of accolades in TNJ for you to read.. Really what do you care what I say you don't even know me?

@rr
Trust me, it's not that I can't handle it...just like over emphasizing the point especially when you bring up the BM story. Pretty crazy irony there IMO and thought I'd annoy everyone for awhile. After all, it is a public forum...you don't care if I give my opinion.
I will lay off for the forum's sake. I don't want to come off like Pickle...no offense Pick!!!
Let's concentrate on the playoffs!

Reactions: ravensrooster2
When football games are played below the Canal, strange things happen....Rocks, Snow, Sleet, Cowbells

Sals are 5-1 since the loss @ MT but that loss was to the 1 decent team they played-WP. This gents team is soft and simply put-not very talented. Last years team should have lost to the Cavs if we are being honest. Cavs continue rolling and win by double or more!! 36-18

Dooley and his team have done a great job this year and this game will be closer than the final score may indicate but only 1 team has came close to Smyrna and that was more of a result of the Eagles stumbling-hey it happens when you are riding a 20 game streak. I do not see WP coming home a winner though, Smyrna 43-24

STG played WP real tough and basically choked against the Glasgow Dragons but they are not a dominant team but they sure will look that way smacking Friends 33-12.

In what I believe is the Game of the Week- ECAravel is coming off a dominating road win over Glasgow (If you believed the hype). Now-Glasgow was who we thought they were so how much can we take from that? But the Bucs have been rolling and even though weird things happen down south, they should escape with a 28-26 win.

....nailed the Cavs v Sals spread just wrong score, crapped the bed on Wb v CA.......congrats to the victors!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT