ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Mullens 2016 Playoffs Predictions Week 2

When football games are played below the Canal, strange things happen....Rocks, Snow, Sleet, Cowbells

Sals are 5-1 since the loss @ MT but that loss was to the 1 decent team they played-WP. This gents team is soft and simply put-not very talented. Last years team should have lost to the Cavs if we are being honest. Cavs continue rolling and win by double or more!! 36-18

Dooley and his team have done a great job this year and this game will be closer than the final score may indicate but only 1 team has came close to Smyrna and that was more of a result of the Eagles stumbling-hey it happens when you are riding a 20 game streak. I do not see WP coming home a winner though, Smyrna 43-24

STG played WP real tough and basically choked against the Glasgow Dragons but they are not a dominant team but they sure will look that way smacking Friends 33-12.

In what I believe is the Game of the Week- ECAravel is coming off a dominating road win over Glasgow (If you believed the hype). Now-Glasgow was who we thought they were so how much can we take from that? But the Bucs have been rolling and even though weird things happen down south, they should escape with a 28-26 win.

Reactions: Porky Bacon
@pic..
@jawn..
this was years ago
poor grandmom got harassed by some local trash.. they didn't tell my brother and I till the next summer..
I know one thing , they don't harass the Posse!!

Good call son.

One of the many reasons I hate Middletown football.

Respect the program but some of their fans are complete a**holes.

No doubt.....I have ran into this garbage at other stadiums also. The airhorn thing actually happened.....2-3 cavs fans came onto our side....were being obnoxious.......well they got the blast upside the ear!
SEE YA!

Also told a bunch of students from another school who tried to take over our side.....told them they had to leave!

No doubt.....I have ran into this garbage at other stadiums also. The airhorn thing actually happened.....2-3 cavs fans came onto our side....were being obnoxious.......well they got the blast upside the ear!
SEE YA!

Also told a bunch of students from another school who tried to take over our side.....told them they had to leave!

Some Sallies ladies tried to sit on smyrna's side at the game last year and make typical "poor hillbilly" jokes....and when pups piss on the carpet you gotta rub their noses in it, which I did. I felt kinda bad though because as Sallies students, and Sallies students who were too soft to play football, they aren't really even considered males but whatever. I'm sure they ran back to father and begged him to litigate against the smyrna peasant.

@pick..
Smyrna has their share of "special people" to..
at one game when a certain kid scored, his family members (I gather) ran up and down the fence like the kid just cured cancer.. they were hooting and hollering, just a total embarrassment!!
Come on now,act like you been there before!!

Question for those picking Caravel over WB tonight, especially with scores that aren't within a TD: Are you saying that Glasgow was a better team than Woodbridge? Over the last several weeks postings seemed to indicate that while Glasgow was a solid to pretty good team, they were thought to be vulnerable. Caravel only beat Glasgow 21-16. Just curious on your thinking.

@pick..
Smyrna has their share of "special people" to..
at one game when a certain kid scored, his family members (I gather) ran up and down the fence like the kid just cured cancer.. they were hooting and hollering, just a total embarrassment!!
Come on now,act like you been there before!!

Well we hadn't been there before!! Maybe you'll see some more couth this year....

Question for those picking Caravel over WB tonight, especially with scores that aren't within a TD: Are you saying that Glasgow was a better team than Woodbridge? Over the last several weeks postings seemed to indicate that while Glasgow was a solid to pretty good team, they were thought to be vulnerable. Caravel only beat Glasgow 21-16. Just curious on your thinking.

I was wondering the same thing. Has ECAravel gotten any late season transfers And kept it on the down low? Otherwise I can't see them beating Woodbridge. Unless of course they got more transfers, which is their only way to win.

I can see WHS winning. Caravel plays solid D but offense is very average. They used a halfback pass and a well set up screen for 2 of their tds vs GHS. I know the Caravel supporters/ghs haters feel the game was a dominant performance but besides those 2 plays Caravel had a hard time moving the ball. I was surprised to hear how easily WHS beat Howard. I would give the edge to WHS.

Second half CA was all about burning the clock, only threw three passes after 21-8 lead.

Some of you forget that Glasgow scored a late garbage touchdown so really caravel won by two scores :p
And then one could argue Glasgow was just an onside kick recovery from making things very interesting. Caravel has definitely gotten better at just the right time and seems to have a hot hand. Just not sold that they're solid enough to beat the Raiders. Time will soon tell.

Reactions: bone_em_up
Smyrna fans talking smack is funny . The team is awesome now but was pretty much a dormant program forever.

And can't we be proud of our team for being good now? That's like if you finally lost those last 150 pounds and then weren't allowed to be proud of how hard you and the gastric bypass worked

Am proud to be a long time Woodbridge fan, so I well know how it feels to have some good years sprinkled in with all the not so good ones. We don't buy our teams, what we grow is who we have and rather like it that way.

Reactions: OTS-59
The point you idiot was you poked fun at sallies for not winning with a 20 year old last year. A stupid comment for sure. No comparison between the 2 programs at all. One program has been winning forever and the other until recently has been pretty much awful.

Why don't you show a little class and humility .

And no I didn't go to Sallies in fact I went to St Marks. I'm not stupid enough to talk crap on Sallies considering they've owned us for years. I know my place and I understand and respect the game and their program .

You should absolutely be proud and excited about Smyrna now . Hell I love watching that team as does most people . Just stupid comments by people like picklemoron are unnecessary and just plain idiotic.

Reactions: UDelaware5138
@Fan..
go easy on my new gal...
I'll learn her right from wrong!!
She'll be wearing a Spartan hoodie before the Smyrna Eagles win two in a row!!
Haaaaaaa

@Fan..
go easy on my new gal...
I'll learn her right from wrong!!
She'll be wearing a Spartan hoodie before the Smyrna Eagles win two in a row!!
Haaaaaaa

Sparty- None of y'all ready for this jelly

@fan There are 3 people who post on here who are from smyrna and post about smyrna...and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that acts like an ass. And that's by design. I like riling you turds up because it's so easy. Sooooo easy. Especially RR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT