ADVERTISEMENT

Mid-Season Update . . . . .

Caravel is missing something. I can't put my finger on it.. They have the talent, size, and experience.. But they struggle against the Sanford and Ursuline. I think they have st E number .. But not the others..
Except StE beat them this year. But agree they are good and clearly a top team just so hard to surpass UA and Sanford right now. Good coaching with good talent. Sanford should finish with a 2 seed too. Only a few loses that will give them points out of it too.

Simmonsj4618

Stop drinking the CR gatorade. They are not a very good team and play one of the weakest schedules of all the top 10 teams. You are constantly blowing there horn. They are not even in the top 6 teams. They showed last year and they'll show it again this year. Ursuline, Sanford, Caravel, Archmere, Concord, Conrad, and St. E's will beat them come playoffs. History has shown the upstate teams dominate down state in girls hoops annually. They lucked up and beat St. E's in 1st game of the season and beat a below average Hodgson team. Caravel fell asleep vs Damascus in their late loss. This will be a wait and see come playoff time. But I'll be sure to remind you of this post. And you can do the same if CR proves me wrong. Ursuline is proving to be a tough beat but as we found out last year anything is possible. Ursuline is definitely beatable. They have the horses but there are some good solid coaches that will continue to improve there team as the season goes on and Ursulines "Hunt for 17" won't be as easy as everyone thinks. Archmere is one of the top defensive teams in the state. Concord is playing better and will only improve. Sanford continues to improve and will be tough. Conrad is very young and has shown it at times but they too will get better as the season goes on. St. E's is playing one of the top 2-3 schedules in the entire state and will only win 12-13 games but will be tough despite there hiccup last year. Caravel is deep and experienced.

I guess you where right, I can see your point.

Alisha Lewis with the Steph Curry range three at the buzzer to beat O'Hara. She's gonna end up being one of the best players to ever come out of Ursuline and considering who's played there, that's saying something.

Caravel continues to confuse me because no way Archmere should be able to stick with them like they did last night.

Reactions: big-picture
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT