ADVERTISEMENT

Middletown???

I had a post about it in another thread but reclassifying is actually very common - most just do it before HS because in most states once that clock starts you you are 4 to play 4.

now there are prep schools -
friends League in Philly, NE schools like Salisbury, Deerfield, etc, Culver and WRA, etc - and they all allow it. More so for lacrosse - to be transparent several I I just listed REQUIRE it when you transfer or go there. Interact and MIAA do t allow it in HS but most players do it in 8th grade.

football heavy states like TX, FL, etc it’s normal for football players to graduate at 19 for the big factories. Same for lacrosse.

it’s rare in DE but I personally know about 5 or 6 kids that did it for lacrosse and football rhat
Are playing in DE right now.
I know of a DE player that went from public to a private just to repeat 8th (didn't play for the private school played for his rec team) then went to his public high school. Used it as an end around to reclass being it is hard to do in the public system without purposely failing or something

If anyone’s interested, I went on Marshal Manlove’s YouTube show to talk about the Middletown situation.
M’Town talk begins at 6:45

If anyone’s interested, I went on Marshal Manlove’s YouTube show to talk about the Middletown situation.
M’Town talk begins at 6:45
Well done. You nailed it. I will add - do something, just do something. This meeting next week can not be blah, blah, blah again. If that's the case. Just let it all go, and run it like a rec league. I take that back, rec leagues are run better. Run it like AAU - they recruit all over. You show a birth certificate and you can play for anyone. At least you know what you are getting. Great job Huskerman7!

Reactions: Huskerman7
It’s official. Middletown issue will not be on agenda for April 14 DIAA meeting. Each entity says they need more time to prepare.

It’s official. Middletown issue will not be on agenda for April 14 DIAA meeting. Each entity says they need more time to prepare.
The reality is that the DIAA does not have an investigation team - preparing for something like this isnt easy when you dont have arms and legs to do it. Better be safe and have all the info and reality is no rush you can strip them any time and if your going to impose penalties next Fall you have time to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT