ADVERTISEMENT

#Milfgate in Seaford vs. Milford game

Sep 29, 2016
I'M BEYOND PISSED AFTER SEEING THIS GAME. The refs had it out for us from the beginning. Anyone that was at the game knew if some of those calls were different it would have been a different ball game. It was our homecoming and the refs couldn't help us at all. #Milfgate. We outplayed them in every aspect of the game. Very frustrated. Any people that were at the game please back me up.

Reactions: tatnallfeverforever
I'm a big Milford fan and I've got to agree. You guys got cheated. Not one penalty got thrown our way the whole game. Disappointed in the officiating but happy for my time. Seaford may shock a lot of people this year. They have the powerhouse capability in the near future. Go Milfs!

I'M BEYOND PISSED AFTER SEEING THIS GAME. The refs had it out for us from the beginning. Anyone that was at the game knew if some of those calls were different it would have been a different ball game. It was our homecoming and the refs couldn't help us at all. #Milfgate. We outplayed them in every aspect of the game. Very frustrated. Any people that were at the game please back me up.
So which close calls did U have a problem with?

Missed calls by the officials don't add up to being beat by almost 8 TD. Thankfully refs called 1 early 75 yd TD back to aid your cause.

Seaford gets beat 52 to 8, and they blame the officials. This has to be the dumbest thread on this board. I was there. Milford had a touchdown called back. Seaford just isn't a good team. I saw Seaford holding all night but smartly the refs let it go as they were being dominated. I will tell you if the refs called all the penalties they saw, nearly every play Seaford had would have been called back. Sounds to me like you should call somebody about joining their group. Why is it the schools that always lose, always complain about the officials.

Reactions: fanoffootball123
Seaford gets beat 52 to 8, and they blame the officials. This has to be the dumbest thread on this board. I was there. Milford had a touchdown called back. Seaford just isn't a good team. I saw Seaford holding all night but smartly the refs let it go as they were being dominated. I will tell you if the refs called all the penalties they saw, nearly every play Seaford had would have been called back. Sounds to me like you should call somebody about joining their group. Why is it the schools that always lose, always complain about the officials.

Crum...I hear ya-most of the time a school loses and that's who ya hear from....but getting smoked and complaining that it cost ya the game....uh- NO! I have no problem saying the officials sucked regardless of the score, but you do not lose by that many points and have it to blame on the refs!
NOW...I can tell you, I have witnessed some real a-holes on the winning team constantly complain that the refs suck.....it is not just always the losers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT