ADVERTISEMENT

Poore Brothers Dropping

Dec 13, 2018
Just heard from an inside source that both of the Poore boys(Luke and Alex) are dropping weight for states. Make what you will of this, some people should be scared.

Just out of curiosity in general as it pertains to HS wrestling.. For what purpose would a wrestler who is ranked 1 in their weight class and the favorite to win gold want to go through the process of cutting weight to a lower weight class? I understand pro fighters doing this to set up a big payday for a marque fight and what not but just curious why a amateur wrestler would do this

That'll likely never happen... just my opinion. Not a chance he comes close to beating Giampietro...That kid is a monster

That'll likely never happen... just my opinion. Not a chance he comes close to beating Giampietro...That kid is a monster
I think it will be good for the sport if this match up happens. After this weird season it'll give fans something good to watch. And last year giampietro placed 3rd at beast at 106 meanwhile poore placed 7th at 113. To think he won't come close to beating him is a pretty inaccurate statement. Both also dominated in the state at their weight classes last year.

Reactions: trapblock22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT