ADVERTISEMENT

POST QUARTERS UPDATES HERE

Polytech - 20 Concord - 29 at the half. Malloy has to have around 18 of those 29.

Wooow...Poly opens up the 2nd half w/ a press & now up 33-31 3:55 left in the the 3rd qtr.

scores are flipping too fast gonna have to wait for finals.. lol its a damn shame these are not at the Bob for real
devil.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/10 8:14 PM by ravensrooster2

The twin #15 from Concrd hits a 3 to force OT 46-46. Concord's #21 Malloy has fouled out.

Lee fouls out for Smyrna ,, Mount up 46-39 1:20 t0 go... looks like the Mount plays on again

Sanford apparently won their game, 53-38
and Poly over Concord 56-48 (ot)

Sals apparently won 61-55

This post was edited on 3/10 8:28 PM by Miffcat1

This post was edited on 3/10 8:34 PM by Miffcat1

Tempers flare after Mount wouldn't give Smyrna the ball after a FT. Tons of Mount fans ran on the court. No techs

per Twitter

This post was edited on 3/10 8:39 PM by ravensrooster2

Final Four

Sallies vs Mount
Poly vs Sanford

I'll go on record the final will be Sallies vs Sanford... Coaching and discipline will win out ( and by that I am not saying any of these teams is undisciplined just two of them have been there before with their current players) .. Mikey vs Donte pass the popcorn..

This post was edited on 3/10 9:00 PM by ravensrooster2

There was no question who was the best player on the court tonight between, Cale and Donte. Donte dominated the game from start to finish, excited to see how many points he ended with and what his shooting percentage was from behind the arc.. Would like to hear others opinions who attended; I thought it may have been one of the better performances I have seen from a Delaware basketball player, most clutch thats forsure..

Newark's gym was a poor choice to host a game. Terrible, very dim lighting, combined with walls that are painted black on the bottom half, and black bleachers. It was actually difficult to see clearly what was going on on the court! The floor was also wet in spots and several players from both teams went down. Maybe all that contributed to the poor shooting. The game was intense, but not particularly well played. Neither team would have beaten anybody else the way they played tonight.

Donte Donte Donte he was dialed in from 3pt range great game for the player of the year!!

Doghead I thought u were a Dover guy man lol u jumped ship? lol... Donte most likely will get player of the year bcuz he's a senior and his body of work for 4years but if we basing it on this year no way lol... Raheim Burnett is poy... tough game tonight shooting it, he could never get in rhythm with that early foul trouble but he's the floor general out there u clearly see he's the best player on the Floor. I don't know what #5 (myrick) for Mount ate this morning but he bought his A game tonight and they needed it with Burnett shooting woes tonight

Doghead22 is a jock rider!!! Now he support upstate. What made you change??? It's all good join the winning side. SANFORD is your 2015 State Champions!!!!!!!!!

Poly will win it all this year but I give respect where respect is due Donte is the truth! My top 5 is Donte Dixon Allen Mallory Money

I don't know who will get POY (my vote would go to Sanford's Dixon) but I think that we could get to see 4 of the 5 1st Team All-Staters in Dixon (Sanford), Donte (Sallies), Mallory (Poytech) & Burnett (Mt. Pleasant). That last spot will probably go to Cale (Appo) or Money (St. E's). Not bad ffor a Bob appearance.

This post was edited on 3/10 10:26 PM by J12

Cale is good but he still has room for improvement he let's the sidelines influence his game a Lil too much for me throwing up wild shots.I know it gets under his coaches skin and I would put Burnett in my top 5 over Mallory

This post was edited on 3/10 10:33 PM by Doghead22

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT