ADVERTISEMENT

POST QUARTERS UPDATES HERE

Y'all still not respecting poly! Team full of hungry seniors. Reminds me of the Mavericks a couple years ago. They have leadership and a coach that makes adjustments. Sanford has their hands full!

Originally posted by Doghead22:
Poly will win it all this year but I give respect where respect is due Donte is the truth! My top 5 is Donte Dixon Allen Mallory Money
Stop it..poly will not in it all.Sanford will... Role players and coaching matter,, JMHO

What a crowd at St Marks tonight. Had to be over 2000 in the stands. Great game. Donte was at his best. Hit shot after shot. He had at least 30 for the game. Cale was pretty impressive for a sophomore in a big game.

I have Sallies vs Sanford in the finals. Sorry Yaz all private final.

Poly's coach can coach they have a great bench and I think they match up well with Sanford Walsh can't gaurd both Mallory and Gray pick your poison poly is about to get busy!

CHS lost Poly because they turned the ball over way too many times. Whether they forced or from the trapped. Can't win a big game like that. IJS

I only saw the kid Allen from Dover vs St. E's and that kid is the DEAL!!! Not sure what he did for the whole season, BUT I'm sure he probably had a good one.........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT