ADVERTISEMENT

Post Season Games & Awards

CR 18 MOT 4

Though Cape game would be closer.

Appo with a good win but Dover played thier ass off.

Too many guns for Archmere for Caravel, D played out of thier minds but offense turned the ball over and over and over.

CR nonsurprise there.

Reactions: 84rider
They’ve done it before....I just hope it’s a good competitive game.

Bottom corner of bracket was somewhat weak, if the point system didn't exist i feel it should have been,
1. Sals
2. Cr
3. Cape
4. Arch / Appo
5. Arch / Appo

I’d agree with that.

Does anybody know if the semi games will be streamed by 302sports? Would love to watch!

All DIAA tournament games are handled by the
NFHS network which is a pay to watch site

Reactions: lax3135
Bottom corner of bracket was somewhat weak, if the point system didn't exist i feel it should have been,
1. Sals
2. Cr
3. Cape
4. Arch / Appo
5. Arch / Appo

Imo Arch/Appo/WF, toss up between those three, I would take WF over the other two personally.

Agreed but the drop-off from Cape to the 4th best team is big. Would be shocked if friends loses by less than 6 against CR.
Havent seen Friends play but the drop off happens in a few buckets:

1 - Sals
HUGE DROP
2 & 3 - CR/Cape
Drop
4 - 7 Appo, WFS, Archmere, DMA
Decent size drop off
8 - 16 the rest of the bracket

Reactions: bhens20 and 84rider
Havent seen Friends play but the drop off happens in a few buckets:

1 - Sals
HUGE DROP
2 & 3 - CR/Cape
Drop
4 - 7 Appo, WFS, Archmere, DMA
Decent size drop off
8 - 16 the rest of the bracket

I also haven't seen much of Friends this year but they return a lot of last years team that made it pretty far. Lost their goalie which is a big loss but still have a few future collegiate offensive players. Defense seems to be the issue and that is what will doom them as they will not be able to cover CR's threats (Stevenson, Longest, etc.)

I know Cape and Sals play at 6:00 at Caravel. Is the Friends/CR game also at Caravel? What time.

Friends didn't even belong on the same field as CR tonight. Very impressed with how the Riders played, they won every 50/50 groundball. They are a well coached team and it showed. Hopefully they play Sallies better this time around.

Reactions: 84rider
Friends didn't even belong on the same field as CR tonight. Very impressed with how the Riders played, they won every 50/50 groundball. They are a well coached team and it showed. Hopefully they play Sallies better this time around.

Redd was good on D but thier O couldnt get inside on CR. Then the coach took thier best D in Redd to lock of Stevenson. Stupid move because CR has too many guns and scores a binch real quick.

Reactions: DEHSFan22
Sallies should win comfortably and they'll maintain their dominance for a long time. Heard they have 3 poles coming from out of state, great size, elite travel caliber and they already have talent at the position.

Sallies should win comfortably and they'll maintain their dominance for a long time. Heard they have 3 poles coming from out of state, great size, elite travel caliber and they already have talent at the position.

Yeah they have a ton of talent and I know personally three kids from one of the better clubs in PA headed there - 2 mids and an attaack. Plus one of the better young D Poles in the state transfering there too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT