ADVERTISEMENT

POY, COY, etc.

I hear all the fuss about Ali and I get it. But @ Pitt Cramer makes big impact on the best team in the state. He rebounds, blocks shots and contest shots at a high level and runs the floor like a deer. He covers Ali weaknesses on defense cause ali is slow and can't stay in front of nobody. Mt doesn't allow cramer to show more. He showed a glimpse vs ghigh in 3rd Q when they gave him ball. If Ali wasn't at mount keon and hodges would have bigger roles and myles and other guard would help. Just ask the coach if she had to pick one who would it be for this year's team. Ali would struggle on a nightly basis against Rawls, Fat Cat and Inge to name a few.
All I'm going to say I'd never ask her anything about bball after she said and I quote "Keon is the Kobe Bryant of her team"! Ali can play with everyone you named offensively and defensively I've witnessed it! I'm just saying Cramer shouldn't be in the conversation for POY. FYI if you weren't at the MP vs AI game Julius drop about 20 pts in the 4th quarter after she took Ali off him

Reactions: AJoi
@water boy I get it and I don't want to debate, because everybody is entitled to their own opinion are you going off of hearsay or facts because every game they played this year with the exception of appo Ali has stuck thee opponents quote on quote best player and dominated on both ends of the court,second on the team in scoring,leader in assists & steals not to mention could do more if the coach let him play more freely I believe the coach trusts him more over those guys that you've name that's why he's the main facilitator and at thee end of the day he's a sophomore being mention up and down this forum against a bunch of seniors I think next year will be Ali's year because Mt won't be so deep and everybody will see the kid can play and has the skillset to go along with his game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT