ADVERTISEMENT

POY

I'd have to say my dark horse candidate for this season has to be LSM Sean Kelly from Archmere. For sure going to turn some heads this year.

Reactions: DMADADDY54
Salami?

Haha rr, his pop is bigger than you and lilroost together, competes in the national police and fireman power lifting competitions, would hate to be on bad side if he arrested you geez

New to the thread, but here's a hot take; Ryan Diacont of Cape lacrosse. This kid has a really nice shot, puts some heat on em.

Reactions: DEHSFan22
I think the dark horse candidate for this year is Cooper Urban from sallies. That kid is a pure scorer and can fill it up. He’s also a great feeder and he has plenty of weapons to throw it to so he can rack up the assists.

Bloom committed to UD, he is ridiculous.

Trio of scorers from Archmere are looking good early on too. Bauer could end the season with the most points.

Bloom committed to UD, he is ridiculous.

Trio of scorers from Archmere are looking good early on too. Bauer could end the season with the most points.

Jamison Young from Caravel has 11 or 12 goals through first 3 games. Competition wasn’t great but they have Sanford Saturday so will find out a lot more about Caravel.

Jamison has been on varsity since his 8th grade season, plays elite travel out of state and could've already been all-state if they were in a conference. Definitely one of the best in DE

New to the thread, but here's a hot take; Ryan Diacont of Cape lacrosse. This kid has a really nice shot, puts some heat on em.

Is that the same Diacont that used to play youth upstate? Dad was a football coach at St Margarets?

Jamison Young from Caravel has 11 or 12 goals through first 3 games. Competition wasn’t great but they have Sanford Saturday so will find out a lot more about Caravel.

Well I guess Caravel is better then I assumed - beat Sanford and Bloom. Young was good as usual had 4 G and thier young D (2 8th grader 302 players starting) is coming together.

As the regular season is coming to a close, I'm curious to see who is in the running for POY. Have to think Hobbs (Sals) and Stevenson (CR) are the two front-runners but who else has a chance?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT