Mt P without Kramer is to high
St E should be 2 imo
Dover way to low, somewhere in the 5-8 range imo
CR, Smyrna 7-8 range
Bones & crew 3
Sallies top 10

To start the season, just a quick look at it and those jumped out imo

Reactions: Patcomic
I would agree that Mt. Pleasant is too high and Dover is too low. In the scrimmage of Dover vs Pleasant last week, Dover would have had the win. I believe they won 5 out 6 quarters. (And that was with Dover missing pieces like Vonnie Peace, Kylan Jordan Magee.)

Reactions: jvm3
I would agree that Mt. Pleasant is too high and Dover is too low. In the scrimmage of Dover vs Pleasant last week, Dover would have had the win. I believe they won 5 out 6 quarters. (And that was with Dover missing pieces like Vonnie Peace, Kylan Jordan Magee.)

I know without Kramer it’s hard to believe Mt can stand a chance but they have one of the top pg in the state which I think he will make that team better and play together imo they’re going to shock a lot of heads far as the Dover scrimmage goes Mt guards outplayed Dover guards so I know for a fact Dover didn’t win 5 out of 6 quarters maybe 2 out most far as Curtis Watkins rankings go he is a JOKE

I know without Kramer it’s hard to believe Mt can stand a chance but they have one of the top pg in the state which I think he will make that team better and play together imo they’re going to shock a lot of heads far as the Dover scrimmage goes Mt guards outplayed Dover guards so I know for a fact Dover didn’t win 5 out of 6 quarters maybe 2 out most far as Curtis Watkins rankings go he is a JOKE

I went back to check the footage of the scrimmage between Mt. Pleasant vs Dover. And I stand corrected, Dover actually won 4/5 of the quarters. And from the looks of things Dover’s guards outplayed Mount’s guard. Fah’mir Ali looked good for Mount, along with a player that made a number of 3’s, but nobody else stood out. For Dover, it appears that the combination of Davis, Allen, and -CR transfer - Lassiter put Dover on top with scoring. Davis had about 19 or 21 pts easily.

If I am Dover’s Vonnie Peace I am not even thinking about playing basketball...I know he loves the game but the kid is probably the best football player in the state & that is going to be his meal ticket. I wouldn’t be surprised if he decided to just hit the weight room & focus on football.

Reactions: FootballguyDE
If I am Dover’s Vonnie Peace I am not even thinking about playing basketball...I know he loves the game but the kid is probably the best football player in the state & that is going to be his meal ticket. I wouldn’t be surprised if he decided to just hit the weight room & focus on football.

He did tell me that he wasn’t playing basketball this year. And after the monster year he’s having in football, I’m sure offers are going to pour in. The only legit offer he has received is from Del State so far. However, when he was at the scrimmage last week, he looked like he wanted to be on the court.

Two were JV and the football players played the entire time.

From what I was told, Dover dominated St. Elizabeth in today’s scrimmage. I wasn’t there today, but this what I am told. Seems like Curtis Watkins and llhoops.com (whoever they are) may want to readjust there preseason rankings. I believe he ranked St. E as 4th and Dover as 11th or 12th.

From what I was told, Dover dominated St. Elizabeth in today’s scrimmage. I wasn’t there today, but this what I am told. Seems like Curtis Watkins and llhoops.com (whoever they are) may want to readjust there preseason rankings. I believe he ranked St. E as 4th and Dover as 11th or 12th.

Watkins is off alot...nothing new there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT